• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 139: Let's get physical, physical

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was weird because my screen showed lbe with #2000 at first and I was impressed that she got 1997 and 2000 with the time limit!

That was weird because my screen showed lbe with #2000 at first and I was impressed that she got 1998 and 2000 with the time limit!

yeah, wtf. I also had 2000 on my screen, and then when I looked again cookout had quoted AWAR.

SHENANIGANS.

fun fact: my thread title was also going to be "scoops on scoops on scoops"

fun fact: my thread title was also going to be "scoops on scoops on scoops"

Hahahah really? Great minds.

Also apparently I don't rep enough because I can't remember the last time I repped you but the last few times that I've tried I haven't been able to.

icecream.jpg

the sports boards are as nutso as the tunnels during a presidential election. that's what i'd equate this situation to.

making copies of DVDs for our consortium's annual meeting is so mindless...I kind of love it
and considering I am doing it through lunch, may go get a pedicure later today

I very rarely post on the sports boards but I do often read. Except that being away this past weekend plus needing 8 hours of sleep every night means that I'm wayyyyy behind and frankly I just don't know where to start.

I very rarely post on the sports boards but I do often read. Except that being away this past weekend plus needing 8 hours of sleep every night means that I'm wayyyyy behind and frankly I just don't know where to start.

this is my issue. i usually pick about 3 pages back from wherever the end is and skim up to what's current. i get the news that way, but unfortunately miss a lot of the terrible posts.

this is my issue. i usually pick about 3 pages back from wherever the end is and skim up to what's current. i get the news that way, but unfortunately miss a lot of the terrible posts.

You just need to shut down your entire life for the week so you are never behind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back