• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 139: Let's get physical, physical

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very rarely post on the sports boards but I do often read. Except that being away this past weekend plus needing 8 hours of sleep every night means that I'm wayyyyy behind and frankly I just don't know where to start.

this is my issue. i usually pick about 3 pages back from wherever the end is and skim up to what's current. i get the news that way, but unfortunately miss a lot of the terrible posts.

Yep, pretty much.

What women want on the dance floor, according to #science

hipsdontlie.png

yo has anyone bought a car lately. looking at Honda Accords...what else is good in that sorta range/type of vehicle.

Portia De Rossi is lucky she's a lesbian. Otherwise I'd be all over her.

yo has anyone bought a car lately. looking at Honda Accords...what else is good in that sorta range/type of vehicle.

Love our Accord (2008). Don't know much about the newer models/changes. Just bought a CRV (2013) about a year ago and loving that so far as well. I had an Accord (1999) before that, as did LDToy (also a 99 Accord that he drove daily until last year).

Love our Accord (2008). Don't know much about the newer models/changes. Just bought a CRV (2013) about a year ago and loving that so far as well. I had an Accord (1999) before that, as did LDToy (also a 99 Accord that he drove daily until last year).

yeah we have another sedan and our next car will also be a sedan. then a few years down the line we'll have to replace my wife's car with what would be our likely kidmobile...so something CRVish I'd assume.

LK said rj couldn't see the sticky up top, which makes sense why he doesn't post in it, just his own Shaka thread

I feel bad for everyone who isn't enjoying this to the fullest. The amount of sports board refreshes I've done today...

yeah I haven't paid this much attention to the sports board since the football coaching search. just didn't really care to skim through the millions of Buzz/Wellman are fucking awful threads all saying the same thing. pretty much only paid attention to the Panthers and soccer threads and a few others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back