• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 139: Let's get physical, physical

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've posted so many kickass tunes in the music thread and no one gives a fuck. It's a bit disheartening. But then I remember this board is mainly made of millenials and that explains it and I don't feel so bad.

:tear: :tear: :tear:

fwiw, I'm pretty sure that Libertyville isn't a place but Libertytown is ;)

and skip the wedding, or pregame it with Preakness

yeah yeah, libertytown is what I meant.
It's a catholic thing, so the ceremony is at noon on Saturday and then the reception is at 5:00. kind of throws a wrench in ability to do things.

bsf4l, all you do is post youtubes from 15 years ago with no commentary, dude!

use some words!

There is a special place in Hell for people who don't walk down escalators and make sure to stand in the middle so you can't go by them. Especially when the escalator is going 0.1 MPH.

this is the case on the Metro during tourist season. big ol people standing next to each other and not letting you pass.

too #nervous bc you say my yotubes slow down your mexico internet

HEY TOWNIE, WANT TO GO SEE ITZHAK PERLMAN WITH THE BALTIMORE SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA APRIL 12 OR 13? WE CAN PREGAME AT BREWER'S ART

Beethoven: Romance No. 1 and No. 2
Mozart: Symphony No. 27
Berlioz: Symphonie fantastique

this is the case on the Metro during tourist season. big ol people standing next to each other and not letting you pass.

It's fucking ridiculous and happens every time I go to Whole Foods HQ. Which is even more ridiculous since everyone who goes there tries to pretend their being healthy.

You know what's healthy? Walking you fucking DONKS. If you're not older or in some way disabled then get to steppin' losers!

HEY TOWNIE, WANT TO GO SEE ITZHAK PERLMAN WITH THE BALTIMORE SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA APRIL 12 OR 13? WE CAN PREGAME AT BREWER'S ART

wow those are incredible pieces too...

i have to be in hershey that weekend tho

gotta go pick up the last of my stuff i left there (cornhole boards, dart board, etc.)

my old roommate there matched his residency at Rush in chicago

so proud of my BOY

It's fucking ridiculous and happens every time I go to Whole Foods HQ. Which is even more ridiculous since everyone who goes there tries to pretend their being healthy.

You know what's healthy? Walking you fucking DONKS. If you're not older or in some way disabled then get to steppin' losers!
Your Whole Foods has an escalator? That's outrageous.

CT 139: #SCOOPS ON #SCOOPS ON #SCOOPS

I also almost got got by some baby dinosaurs while eating my $11 salad. When I sat down outside to eat there was one bird a few feet away squawking, who started eyeing me. Next thing I know there are like 8 of them surrounding my table.

I was all like NOPE NOPE NOPE and closed my box and finishing eating inside.

Last edited:
I love 38 Special. Those two songs are dope. Also...fucking Sam Summer at lunch. YES. Had two.

I also almost got by some baby dinosaurs while eating my $11 salad. When I sat down outside to eat there was one bird a few feet away squawking, who started eyeing me. Next thing I know there are like 8 of them surrounding my table.

I was all like NOPE NOPE NOPE and closed my box and finishing eating inside.

Ugh, eating a legit meal at a restaurant outside is the worst.

wow those are incredible pieces too...

i have to be in hershey that weekend tho

gotta go pick up the last of my stuff i left there (cornhole boards, dart board, etc.)

my old roommate there matched his residency at Rush in chicago

so proud of my BOY

nice

someone turned me onto it in the classical music thread. every so often I feel the need to get a bit more cultured. emailed my friend and silence, so maybe I'll ask grandma or go solo on a Saturday night :rock:

I need to be in Libertyville, MD for a wedding on may 17th. I'll probably fly into BWI, but maybe into DC if it's cheaper.
Who's got a couch I can sleep on Friday night? Maybe?

...I'm 60% serious, depending on who responds, and also depending on other possible options.

That's not far from my HS stomping grounds. freakadeac's family is from around there.

Damn. That's awesome.

I need to be in Libertyville, MD for a wedding on may 17th. I'll probably fly into BWI, but maybe into DC if it's cheaper.
Who's got a couch I can sleep on Friday night? Maybe?

...I'm 60% serious, depending on who responds, and also depending on other possible options.
my family lives in Libertytown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back