• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 139: Let's get physical, physical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than #sexmagic, how do people get sources? I want sources!!!

PFrIrIq.png

Nothing wrong with your late 20s. I'm 29 and literally in the best shape of my life. #stronglikebull #stilleatgluten

So last night turned into a small house party at my crib after meeting some friends for HH after work. I was up dranking way later than I needed to be.

So last night turned into a small house party at my crib after meeting some friends for HH after work. I was up dranking way later than I needed to be.

I feel like this happens to you fairly regularly.

No but we do have a stirring discussion of the merits of VCU as an institution of higher learning.

Sounds riveting. I'm sure there is some pompus asshattery going on.

I have to laugh at the jabronis who don't seem to understand the concept of OGB's coaching digest summary thread and they keep posting random shit there. It's almost as if they don't spend way too much time on message boards and don't understand the ETIQUETTE and how things work around here.

I have to laugh at the jabronis who don't seem to understand the concept of OGB's coaching digest summary thread and they keep posting random shit there. It's almost as if they don't spend way too much time on message boards and don't understand the ETIQUETTE and how things work around here.

YES, I posted the same thing on the REAL coaching search thread. What a bunch of donks. It is still amazing to me that RJ hasn't posted on the real thread either because he can't see it or just some deep seeded hatred of KARMA.

Also, I want to believe that hoopla has the best #sources of anyone on the boards. I wish he'd post about stuff other than Bruce Pearl/Bobby Petrino. I bet he'd be a legit t20 poster.

I think I mentioned it, but I always thought hoopla was Caturday.

I also have questions about whether OldGoldandGrobe is truly an NCSU troll (as he has claimed) or one of us in disguise. That is still under investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back