• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 139: Let's get physical, physical

Status
Not open for further replies.
The combination of feeling like warm weather is finally coming + this coaching search has made me start feeling butthurt about no drinking. I was fine until now!

What can I put in a marg bucket so it's the right consistency but isn't alcohol? Sprite? And just not freeze it for as long?

I bought a marg bucket yesterday. I'll be your spirit (drinking) animal.

lucky_zpse8308767.jpg

what are the chances of that friends with better lives show being any good?

I'm saying 23% chance.

So last night me and Mrs I/O watched Blue is the Warmest Color. Wo.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Bduder - what flav did you get? If strawberry, where did you get it? If not strawberry, did wherever you get it have strawbs?

Post recipe. I've been meaning to dedicate some time to making lasagna and just never have.

I'll post it tomorrow when I'm in a computer and not my phone. If I forget just remind me. I just tasted a bit and I think it's just about done. So fucking good.

18 fucking years old.

Huge fucking dad dick.

Jesus.

I FUCKING ♥ college ball.

On the preview for 60 Minutes they had some guy talking about how the US stock market is rigged. Do these people realize how #lunaticfringe they sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back