• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 139: Let's get physical, physical

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we wait for an announcement a game of real tweet or fake tweet by Katie Lembo could be fun. I'll start when I get to a computer.

Wait, are we actually in the running for Shaka?

Would be amazing for us.

This is so tiring... I'm checking these threads morning, day and night for some news that we have hired Shaka...... Please let this come true... We deserve a winning program especially after the Buzz years. If we don't get Shaka, I hope we Marshall or Miller.....

shaka-smart-wife-mya-payne-smart2.jpg

♥♥

Tomorrow is a huge day for me* but all I can do is refresh the coaching search thread constantly.

*just to spoil the inevitable jokes, I am not getting engaged

Gonna give Mad Men one final try in the run through the final season. I really don't put it up with the best shows of our time like everyone else seems to, and I feel left put because of it.

Official Hops Search Thread

y/y

You come work at Shun Lee Palace. Pretty white girl work in office close by. I let you peek though window while you wash dishes. Maybe someday you bus table. You work hard, maybe Shun Lee expand. Maybe put store in Clover South Carolina. That's the hashtag American Dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back