• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 151: Proud to be a Demon Deacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made my first commute from our new place this morning. Big change going from 5 minutes to 30 minutes.

No more than usual. Most of us hate drafts that just drag on. I'm in one league that has the draft timing set at 2 miuntes per pick and it is absolute torture because most of those people take the full two minutes to pick. I want to stab them in the face every time. I usually make my pick in about 5 seconds. And I have won that league about half of the time over the 10+ years it's been going.

Two minutes is too much. 1 or 1.5 is fine.

To each their own, but I use the whole time. Each pick is situational based on who is remaining and takes some time to process.

I hate meticulously going off a list, too - that's basically auto-drafting.

How I feel today:

bearinpool3.gif

i wish i could get less butthurt about tags and reps when i feel like they're coming from a misunderstanding.

So this past weekend was fun.

Dunno the name of that waterfall trail we did Saturday, but highly recommend to NC folks when in and around Asheville. Gets a little technical towards the top. Great view of the falls from the bottom, great view of the mountains and valley from the top.

Yesterday was, I think, the most hungover I've ever been in my life. The night before was amazeballs. I think the highlight was probably TexasDeac getting beat up by a girl.

So everybody lived?

Does anybody have a good recommendation for bike storage? Looking to store two bikes along the wall in my garage.

Dunno the name of that waterfall trail we did Saturday, but highly recommend to NC folks when in and around Asheville. Gets a little technical towards the top. Great view of the falls from the bottom, great view of the mountains and valley from the top.

Yesterday was, I think, the most hungover I've ever been in my life. The night before was amazeballs. I think the highlight was probably TexasDeac getting beat up by a girl.

I'm thinking about putting "my elbow ligaments" in the "paid" section of our spreadsheet.

Just dunno why she was so upset about a little circle jerking with her BF.

It was Catawba Falls fwiw. Pretty easy trail to main falls that's 1.5 miles, and then the trail that's technically closed to the public that goes to the upper falls area (much tougher to go up this than the first 1.5 miles).

Soo much awesome food and bears this weekend. Sucks going back to the real world.

Trail would have been a lot less technical if townie had been wearing shoes.

Going to Second City while I'm in Chicago this weekend and just bought tickets for a small Todd Glass show at the DC Improv lounge....real stoked for both

Going to Second City while I'm in Chicago this weekend and just bought tickets for a small Todd Glass show at the DC Improv lounge....real stoked for both

They scheduled early enough for you to get tucked in by 9:30?

So my wife married our best friends on the steps of the Supreme Court at sunset last night. It was pretty fucking cool. And we get to do it over again with them in San Sebastian in two weeks.

Easiest wedding present ever - free night in the sex dungeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back