• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 151: Proud to be a Demon Deacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm way late to the party but Naked and Afraid is a tight show. I can't get enough of it.

So everybody lived?

Does anybody have a good recommendation for bike storage? Looking to store two bikes along the wall in my garage.

Closest to death was either:

A) Alcohol withdrawal
B) Falling off a waterfall
C) Going for a run with wakephan09

but what did you eat?

Lots of SILLY foods. Rocky's hot chicken, lobster nachos, so much good shit.

I'm thinking about putting "my elbow ligaments" in the "paid" section of our spreadsheet.

Just dunno why she was so upset about a little circle jerking with her BF.

Lawls. "Bro, u wanna touch tips?"

It was Catawba Falls fwiw. Pretty easy trail to main falls that's 1.5 miles, and then the trail that's technically closed to the public that goes to the upper falls area (much tougher to go up this than the first 1.5 miles).

Soo much awesome food and bears this weekend. Sucks going back to the real world.

Getting up this morning sucked three dicks.

Trail would have been a lot less technical if townie had been wearing shoes.

Probably. Or if I weren't carrying a beer.

I assume you got RTQ's permission before posting this.

Lololol.

Tobias Wolff - The Heart of Whiteness

http://www.newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/tobias-wolff-on-race

In order for us to live comfortably with ourselves while living on unjust terms with others, we have to tell ourselves a story that makes us innocent. The only possible story is that those others are not fully human and must be held apart, if not in subjugation, because of the danger they represent to persons and morals and social cohesion and themselves—for they are like children, the story goes, and must be treated as children. Every unjust society tells itself that lie, and over time the stain touches everyone. Even those who know better must resist the sense of difference, and in the very act of resisting it they cannot help but feel its presence. I believe that most white Americans have this experience, though it’s possible that I am generalizing in order to share the blame.

I know I'm way late to the party but Naked and Afraid is a tight show. I can't get enough of it.

I like it but I really think a lot of it is scripted and the producers interfere without the audience knowing. Two of the survivalists actually admitted that in one episode.

Listening to The Smiths on my birthday.

Is that a bad sign?

Just confirmed my reservation to JUMP OUT OF A PLANE on Wednesday. Its the girlfriend's 30th birthday present.

Just confirmed my reservation to JUMP OUT OF A PLANE on Wednesday. Its the girlfriend's 30th birthday present.

kinda morbid birthday present, and we'll miss you, but the lady gets what the lady wants

You're letting a woman you cheated on within the last month pay for you to do something dangerous? RIP, Brasky

I'll help her pack your chute.

1341857792_base_jumpers_parachute_fails_to_open.gif

Her willingness to take him back makes so much more sense knowing she is about to turn 30.

Her willingness to take him back makes so much more sense knowing she is about to turn 30.

I went to a friend of a friend's 30th birthday party on Saturday night. She's never been particularly friendly to me, but I noticed that change on Saturday night. Either its because she's starting to freak out and I was the only single guy there, or she knows the girl I hook it with on ocassion. Now that I think about it it's probably the latter, but I definitely thought of the former first because she's the type that would start weirding out about that.

That was probably a shitty story and a useless post, but it's amusing in my head.

I went to a friend of a friend's 30th birthday party on Saturday night. She's never been particularly friendly to me, but I noticed that change on Saturday night. Either its because she's starting to freak out and I was the only single guy there, or she knows the girl I hook it with on ocassion. Now that I think about it it's probably the latter, but I definitely thought of the former first because she's the type that would start weirding out about that.

That was probably a shitty story and a useless post, but it's amusing in my head.

tumblr_kp5ww8HviS1qzu9d8o1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back