• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 151: Proud to be a Demon Deacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
dkn, I guess there was no dungeon action last week as expected?

Nope. And looks like there won't be for a while. Catcher-in-residence found a new dude and thus wont need my basement to have buttsecks in secret with my bro.

Got a belly full of dumplings, pork buns and duck rolls. Couple that with vacay coming up starting Friday and my motivation is a few steps below "I don't give a fuck."

Oh, you're going to Jersey this weekend. Fancy. I'm only going to Barcelona. Then San Sebastian. Then Madrid. No big deal.

:rulz:

tho i did just have back to back weekends in toronto and asheville

I defs want to check out Toronto. Wifey and I were just talking about that last week.

i love the use of bert in this.

32136238287549872.gif

awar, squirrel, and I are going to hit up Baltimore and Philadelphia in a couple weeks. It's been three whole months since we've had a trip :eek:

Nope. And looks like there won't be for a while. Catcher-in-residence found a new dude and thus wont need my basement to have buttsecks in secret with my bro.

is this still a mystery to your wife?

By the way, Saturday night I was chilling in my basement watching a movie WHEN A FUCKING BAT STARTED FLYING AROUND. I was all like, "WTF is this shit?!?" I was also half drunk. I thought I saw it fly up the stairs, so I went up there and woke my wife up. Then I couldn't find it. Went back downstairs to basement and chilled again. Then the fucker showed up again. As I devised my plan to get it to fly out of my house, it disappeared. I have not seen it since. BUT I KNOW IT'S SOMEWHERE.

is this still a mystery to your wife?

Yeah, I think so. She's made a few comments, but even if she has an idea she certainly doesn't know for sure. And probably wouldn't want to know anyway.

By the way, Saturday night I was chilling in my basement watching a movie WHEN A FUCKING BAT STARTED FLYING AROUND. I was all like, "WTF is this shit?!?" I was also half drunk. I thought I saw it fly up the stairs, so I went up there and woke my wife up. Then I couldn't find it. Went back downstairs to basement and chilled again. Then the fucker showed up again. As I devised my plan to get it to fly out of my house, it disappeared. I have not seen it since. BUT I KNOW IT'S SOMEWHERE.

That's some Willy Beamish type shit there.

It's going to poop on you while you're sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back