• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 156: hey poachers this CT is almost finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_mjv64r4hsE1qz4rgp.gif

Can we all agree that it's time for WINDSUITS to make a comeback?

94f58c391f90c6dcfba11f33355ba3b6.jpg

admit it, the SWISH conversation/thread made you think of windsuits because that's the sound they make when you walk in them.

admit it, the SWISH conversation/thread made you think of windsuits because that's the sound they make when you walk in them.

The swish conversation took me back to the ROARING 90s where WINDSUITS were KING.

rtq, you def should see Guardians. I am not typically a huge action/comic book movie fan (although I do like a fair number of them), but Guardians was great. Very funny. And Groot is the best.

When SWISH day was first mentioned on the other CT I thought it was some public school day where everyone would wear swish pants

Tay Tay was clearly a gawky teenager who was bullied and became a little emo. She writes cute lyrics doe - OWGs like me like that you can understand the words. She is still gawky but the wonders of prefessional stylists can make her look pretty good...

Tay Tay was clearly a gawky teenager who was bullied and became a little emo. She writes cute lyrics doe - OWGs like me like that you can understand the words. She is still gawky but the wonders of prefessional stylists can make her look pretty good...

tumblr_m3t8ga1mKL1rt9ap9o1_500.gif

Where am I most likely to start a good riot talking shit about tay tay: Starbucks, a froyo joint, or IKEA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back