• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 156: hey poachers this CT is almost finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor swift discussion?! Can we talk about how many times I've already listened to Out of the Woods? It's a pretty high number.

Taylor swift discussion?! Can we talk about how many times I've already listened to Out of the Woods? It's a pretty high number.

Anything is better than the early 2000's HS cross country recap we got earlier today.

7d9TybT.gif

Yeah also re: swish discussion Im PSF from eastern nc and have never heard of this swish day phenomenon. Crazy talk.

But yes, tay Tay. I love her. Might as well just go ahead and pre-buy 1989 because we all know it's going to wear out my iTunes the second it launches. Swifty can do no wrong in my eyes.

Been a tough day at casa mettchic. S is so uncomfortable.

What are the five best thread tittles in boards history?

1) Stupid poors should buy more money
2) Checkmate Lectro
3) Pretty much all the tittles of the Roy Cooper thread (good job dick and balls state)
4) "Hey why didn't I think of that?!" - Clawson
5) ???

didn't RJ have one to Kevin Swinton "YO KEVIN"?

which I'm pretty sure is where we all got saying "YO X" to ppl on here

also, rtq, you don't strike me as someone who would like country music.

also, rtq, you don't strike me as someone who would like country music.

well it's mostly the pop stuff (radio play) that I like, but then of course Johnny Cash.

what is the latest w/ the UPGRADE?

nothing new, still a definite upgrade. I'm trying to convince him that tailgating and football with me on Saturday would be better than playing golf.

i'd rather play golf than watch wake football this year

working late on a fucking POWERPOINT PRESENTATION gah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back