• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 156: hey poachers this CT is almost finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify, are you going to be working late tonight, or are you saying that you are currently, at 5:30, working late?

We need to not be lawyers, man. How do we do that?

My wife tells me I need to start writing about the NBA, but I'm not sure I'm quite talented enough. Practice may help, though.

My wife tells me I need to start writing about the NBA, but I'm not sure I'm quite talented enough. Practice may help, though.

I thought you have good hours?

at least i'm going to an oyster roast tonight. should be pretty sweet. anyone else doing anything cool?

Not cool but we I'm at my parents house and we are hosting my sister's future in laws for dinner. Only problem is she and her fiancé aren't here yet. So just me and 2 sets of parents who have never met. Awkward.

The engagement party on Saturday should be dece.

Not cool but we I'm at my parents house and we are hosting my sister's future in laws for dinner. Only problem is she and her fiancé aren't here yet. So just me and 2 sets of parents who have never met. Awkward.

The engagement party on Saturday should be dece.

Time to play Spin the Bottle.

Today sucked the big fat D. And to top it all off I had the pleasure of driving to the beach during rush hour to sit in on a board meeting for a non profit and discuss their new by laws with them.

Let me tell you how much people love to talk about IRS compliance. The meeting was at TPC Sawgrass so that was cool.

And my brother passed the VA bar exam.

Time for a cocktail.

Just to clarify, are you going to be working late tonight, or are you saying that you are currently, at 5:30, working late?

Worked up until a half hour or so ago. Not terrible but POWERPOINT.

I got the most condescending letter I've ever read from a Partner at a BigLaw firm in NYC today. I'm still angry about it.

He is also absolutely incorrect. I decided to wait and respond until tomorrow when I've had a chance to let it go.

I got the most condescending letter I've ever read from a Partner at a BigLaw firm in NYC today. I'm still angry about it.

He is also absolutely incorrect. I decided to wait and respond until tomorrow when I've had a chance to let it go.

Post it. We'd like to see it.

That's not going to happen. The whole thing screamed, "nice try little backwards hick attorney. Let us fancy New York lawyers handle this."

And the other thing is that even if he was correct (which he is not) there is literally nothing that I can do to change it. So this letter served absolutely no purpose other than to be a prick.

I feel like lawyers are one of the few professions that still send actual letters back and forth

Well, it was a scanned letter emailed to me by his assistant.

CAT-P716887.jpg

wait, when did you get married. I remember her being a fiancee relatively recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back