• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 156: hey poachers this CT is almost finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's my primary news source

oh wait lately I listen to npr on my drive to work except when they have a pledge drive. this started when I thought all the ISIS talk was an Archer reference. I know my father judges me really hard for listening to public radio though.

Ugh. Permanent neg rep.

I think you may actually be the youngest CT regular, right? Or it could be doofus/numbers, to the extent that they're regulars.

It seems weird that we don't get current students joining the boards anymore. Surely they aren't joining the Scout boards, right? Is there some new-fangled Wake Forest Athletics Snapchat group discussion that I don't know about? Is THAT where they are? AM I OLD?

no, i'm older than the doofi

The census bureau calls me four times every day from three different phone numbers.

:noidea: Drudge is the easiest place to get news. I can see a headline. twitter moves too fast and newspaper/TV channel websites are way too busy. I like how plain it is. Not like I believe all his slants or anything. where do yall get your news?

damn the Foo Fighters just announced a show at the Black Cat (small club in DC) for this Friday. would be an incredible place to see them.

I saw that too and thought for a minute how awesome it would be. Then I thought of the shitshow in both trying to get tix and the scene the night of.

:noidea: Drudge is the easiest place to get news. I can see a headline. twitter moves too fast and newspaper/TV channel websites are way too busy. I like how plain it is. Not like I believe all his slants or anything. where do yall get your news?

Huffpo

no worries rtq i like drudge too.

better than BUZZFEED NEWS by a mile

Just accidentally spelled homicide as "homocide" in an important document, which, woops, homocide would be pretty bad. Sorry gays.

my Dad is super extremely conservative

I like Drudge because they usually put funny articles in, like the Renee Zellweger thing.

My dad is super conservative and he loves npr. Mtndeac does too and actually pledged last week. He's more conservative than me but still liberal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back