• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 167: Townie Rubbins Won Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did that once when I woke up at like 4 am and couldn't go back to sleep. It was amusing to watch everyone wake up and be confused.

Today was the absolute worst day for the to occur. My morning has been a nightmare thanks to it and it will continue. I've been up dealing with this since 4:30am.

I am ridiculously excited about the snow today. I feel like a little kid

Today was the absolute worst day for the to occur. My morning has been a nightmare thanks to it and it will continue. I've been up dealing with this since 4:30am.

For the what to occur? FOR THE WHAT TO OCCUR???

I wasn't expecting more than flurries this morning so I didn't bring my laptop home. Office is delayed opening until at least 10:00 and I can't do anything. Cooked some eggs for brekkie, having some nice cups of tea, what a pleasant morning.

Flight out of CLT delayed for over an hour waiting to be de-iced. What a nuisance. But the snow is nice.

Yeah, I got up at 5:15, read the WSJ, watched Better Call Saul and got into the office nice and early.

Nicki Minaj coming to the CLT for the CIAA Tournament this week. Likely to pull down the average IQ in tow by about ten points.

oyjOWeW.gif

for some reason the walk today didn't feel that cold in spite of the 6 degrees, feels like -11 when i left the house

i am layered up like whoa

also, chat thread, i shaved my head, or more accurately, my girlfriend did

i finally broke down and bought some shears because it's the only haircut i ever get anyway

so now i'm like a mm away from being buckets ass bald

I am ridiculously excited about the snow today. I feel like a little kid

I'd *love* snow if work cancelled and didn't require PTO use. Otherwise, it's just a giant annoyance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back