• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 167: Townie Rubbins Won Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Townie Rubbins Won Out

Ps I love all sex dudes on dudes or dudes on chicks or whatever Tommie don't think I can't like nascar too Tommie jeebus open your eyes

Ps I love all sex dudes on dudes or dudes on chicks or whatever Tommie don't think I can't like nascar too Tommie jeebus open your eyes

think that last line was about other posters that townie WOULDNT like in real life. not you

stay safe in mehico rubbins

i had a signed jeff gordon bike helmet growing up plz forgive me

got it from the owner of some now defunct textile mill. #oldtextilemoney

lol bkf hot sports takes. why does he even post here anymore????

It would be amazing if bkf checked the ct and typed up a long response and it was post 2000. Prolly would have to shut down the internet.

I took yesterday off and keep thinking that today is Sunday. Thankfully it's not.

alright CT its xboxone time

I look forward to a new CT when I get back

Same Robbins even tho u think a lot of urself it is better than 90% of all posters becuz you only talk about NASCAR and hops and thats a good specialty

the triumverate are the most entertaining posters on the boards!

a married woman (rtq's age) wanted me to take her back to her car and give her the bidness. i couldn't do it. i have a heart.

did biff go see fleetwood mac tonight? i bet he did. did he go on a double date with JEFF GORDON and JG's college boy wife

she was basically all like "if i was your age" and i was like "cut the shit you want it RIGHT NOW" and then i realized that marriage is tuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back