• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 167: Townie Rubbins Won Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbins and Townie, we are all friends on the side of the light and the good. We can't have this beefing. Townie, you would love Rubbins so much in real life.

In like two weeks I get to take buttons again that'll be fun. Last time I bought BRAINS IN VATS an American flag while wandering through sketchy Camden Town stores.

Rubbins, remember when we were so damn baked and went to that Doves concert at a club in Sydney? That was a top 10 in my life (non wife and kids category) moment.

I'm #nervous about all this hostility. What would THE DUDE do?

Rubbins and Townie, we are all friends on the side of the light and the good. We can't have this beefing. Townie, you would love Rubbins so much in real life.

I would like all posters in real life

just went to the darts store for the first time ever. Greatest place in the world. Got 4 sets and tons of accessories.

I had an experience earlier tonight that made me pretty nervous

I sprayed oven cleaner in the oven when it was like 250 or so in there and it turned into this aerosol spray that filled the apartment and nobody could breathe and I coughed a lot but it turns out we're OK.

If you've ever been to Philly it's a lot like ole mexico there are lots of cartel killings north of Cecil b Moore St

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back