• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 167: Townie Rubbins Won Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat Thread 167:

What's the story with weed in DC? I haven't been following it closely.

What's the story with weed in DC? I haven't been following it closely.

I think basically it's legal (you won't get arrested for having up to 2 oz), but they aren't allowed to spend any money to actually work on regulation/selling it because Congress is full of dicks that oversee the DC budget.

I have a hard time resolving the idea that I'll never be Phil Elverum

I'm not even sure what my life would be like if I lived in Colorado and could just roll into a dispensary whenever I wanted and buy baller ass reefer. It's strange to think we live in the same country.
At this point it's weird to me that people would have a strength dealer still

How does a grow ass man in NC go about buying his sticky icky?

Dealers are still vital in Philly and places where it's decriminalized but not legal. Weird world.

I have no clue who like any of these Duke and UNC basketball players are other than Paige and Okafor. The white guard for Duke, I have no idea who that is, just know he apparently torched us. Is he good otherwise? Pre-BZ, I knew this stuff.

So you can't buy it anywhere? That's kind of what I thought.

Yeahhh... Still need a dealer. Bro and Sis in law are 30 yrs+ in age and have never voted but specifically registered for the first time ever to vote on that issue in DC. Lolololz.

I have no clue who like any of these Duke and UNC basketball players are other than Paige and Okafor. The white guard for Duke, I have no idea who that is, just know he apparently torched us. Is he good otherwise? Pre-BZ, I knew this stuff.

That asshole besmirches a great first name. Dick.

I may or may not have seen some edible gummy bears labeled donk

I mean weed being illegal in 2015 is just stupid

But yes I post here for shits and giggles and give not a fuck about rankings or stock or whatever it is that townie cares about

Same Robbins even tho u think a lot of urself it is better than 90% of all posters becuz you only talk about NASCAR and hops and thats a good specialty

Oh nice!

Zagats top rated pizza place in the US is in long beach

I actually wasn't that impressed

I don't think I've ever been impressed with the artisanal pizza thing thats all over the place. I just want a big NY slice of cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back