• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 168: ladydeac03 barf updates inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my Twitter feed, like every 50th tweet is a sponsored tweet from "Freedom Media Ethics" attacking the upcoming HBO documentary that is apparently an expose of Scientology. They appear to be terrified of this movie. Dumbasses don't seem to realize that they're just giving the movie free advertising.

I walked past a scientology church on a busy street in a popular town and they had hot chicks outside just saying hi to everyone. I wanted to check it out

I walked past a scientology church on a busy street in a popular town and they had hot chicks outside just saying hi to everyone. I wanted to check it out

They have a major church next door to my office and the only people out front are olds handing out candy. They do wear OGB unis: ties for the dudes with gold knots and the tie is black and the ladies have vests that are black in front gold in back. It's like a WFU cult.

I feel like we r behind planning the bach party.

How hard do you have to plan a bachelor party that doesnt involve gambling or seeing titties, since you abhor both? Just get a room near the Smithsonian and you're set

Correct, or at least back in 03-04 when I tended bar there was.

101.JPG

I bet TW wants to go to space camp or something

you know what I for see changing? dashes opinion about that bisexual dude. I bet they get it on and it blows her mind and she gets a bunch of tats and becomes like a sex freak relationship chick who does it ALL. I could be wrong though.

you know what I for see changing? dashes opinion about that bisexual dude. I bet they get it on and it blows her mind and she gets a bunch of tats and becomes like a sex freak relationship chick who does it ALL. I could be wrong though.

B9GXa45CMAAk-Mb.jpg:large

She was playing with him next thing she's playin wit three

Just threw together Alton Brown's sherried sardine toast. That was fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back