• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 168: ladydeac03 barf updates inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeaconBrews

Reaction score
That's like hubris but worse.

HAPPY SATURDAY

Last edited:
although it was my fault, i egged it on. but if you're unhappy you might as well admit it.

all the married emos are #nervous. all it takes is a carafe of mimosas...

Omg my wife is out tonight doing some girls night nonsense should I be #nervous she's looking for some greek dong?

Omg my wife is out tonight doing some girls night nonsense should I be #nervous she's looking for some greek dong?

she seems to be into goofy brown haired dudes but i think you're ok

Lol I was picturing this chick being 40+.

Why you no come to SXSW or ACL or Psychfest or FunFunFun or other?

some day, friend. SXSW probably most likely. Though if I'm flying to Austin I think I'd rather just hang out and explore the city while not coughing my lungs out like last time. I just like XPN because of the format and the price and how good the organizers are at getting acts just on the verge of blowing up... very nicely curated.

some day, friend. SXSW probably most likely. Though if I'm flying to Austin I think I'd rather just hang out and explore the city while not coughing my lungs out like last time. I just like XPN because of the format and the price and how good the organizers are at getting acts just on the verge of blowing up... very nicely curated.

SXSW is an absolute clown show. EVERY single act is on the verge of blowing up. The problem is that there are 200 or 300 venues, so there is no way to see anywhere close to all bands.

You'd better hurry -- I'm only here for another year or maybe two if I'm lucky.

SXSW doesn't seem all that fun to me. Seems like too much of a shitshow. I think if I were a local I would be irritated by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back