• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 168: ladydeac03 barf updates inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished Foxcatcher. Fucked up movie man.

A buddy of mine had the mung on an airplane one time and it was one of the craziest stories ever. They had to open the cabin door when they were on the runway and ultimately he had to deboard and drive like 12 hours across Texas in the middle of the night.

Didn't he get pulled over like three times on that trip, too, twice by the same cop or something? It is a ridiculous story.

It was a good movie. Maybe not great, a little slow. And this is gonna sound weird but I think the most intriguing stuff was the sound mixing. Some really heavy silences.

Scary shit. Thought Ruffalo was the best acting job.

man tommie's beta balls came out right after calling out robbins last nite

DAT scene where president Bartlett is talking to the radio guy on the ship in the hurricane

Hoooooooo boy

It was a good movie. Maybe not great, a little slow. And this is gonna sound weird but I think the most intriguing stuff was the sound mixing. Some really heavy silences.

Scary shit. Thought Ruffalo was the best acting job.

I love Ruffalo.

bison.jpg

I think I'm in direct tinder competition right now at this place where this woman bartends -- this other dude is sitting a couple of seats down, that I'm sure is here cuz if tinder. I'm way cooler though and way stoned too, so basically I got this.

I think I'm in direct tinder competition right now at this place where this woman bartends -- this other dude is sitting a couple of seats down, that I'm sure is here cuz if tinder. I'm way cooler though and way stoned too, so basically I got this.

:popcorn:

He left; first thing this other server here said was "he's so...tiny, so SMALL." This girl I tindered with is the bartender and only charged me for one of my four drinks so yeahhhh.

remember when waldo was actually a decent poster? now he sucks

I think you give Waldo more thought than all other posters, combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back