• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 168: ladydeac03 barf updates inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
One time me and BONGS stayed at litchfield beach in winter and nobody was around and you could have fires on the beach. So we got fire wood and had a fire I the beach and it was cray creepy at the time cause we were the only ones for miles and shit. Now we do that shit on the reg at cray cray mexico smuggling beaches or we did before the BOY came along and we will again when he can handle it. Meanwhile you guys ride on buses and chant racist frat chants and get nervous about butt stuff

Damn. Litchfield. How rich are you bro? Too good to hang out with the peeps in Myrtle?

Jk. Grew up going to Litchfield. Lotsa good memories at that beach.

Just lots of stupidity. Avoided major fines to the fire dept because already had some bigtime donors at the wedding ( or they took pity on us)

Better hope no one's beach house washes away because of compromised dunes.

I'll never see a fire on the beach and not think Johnny Utah.

"Hey, Utah. Bring me two."

How have I never watched Eastbound and Down before? Plowed through s1 and going strong.

Better hope no one's beach house washes away because of compromised dunes.

Only lost two big bushes in the end. Thankfully uncle and cousin were there when it started and knew where the hose was (it was close enough to house to put out). House was in bigger danger of being burned down itself.

Just lots of stupidity. Avoided major fines to the fire dept because already had some bigtime donors at the wedding ( or they took pity on us)

That's what I was wondering. Probably due to the big time donors.

I dig that story phan. And I ama fan of the shower beer esp in a tropical enviro or outdoor shower which I shall have soon. And also, it has been roundly astablished that we refer to her as leebs so please

It was a really, really great weekend. like one of the best ever. Sadly, that particular shower was indoors, but I did spend some excellent minutes in the outside shower. In the pitch dark too. It was kind of terrifying. God, get married again, DF2009. Or let's just all plan another big reunion in the same spot.

That fire was 100% BrainsInVats fault

LOL, really?

When I showed up, I saw lights and fire trucks everywhere and briefly thought for sure I was getting busted for my way-drunk biking in the pitch dark and borrowing the bike (which I promptly returned).

LOL, really?

When I showed up, I saw lights and fire trucks everywhere and briefly thought for sure I was getting busted for my way-drunk biking in the pitch dark and borrowing the bike (which I promptly returned).

I started the massive bonfire on the beach in high wind without an issue and literally the first tiki torch dude lit fell into the bushes and caught fire.

ATL is cheap as shit

B_sV9UuUsAAQw7y.png:large

dagger

I dig that story phan. And I ama fan of the shower beer esp in a tropical enviro or outdoor shower which I shall have soon. And also, it has been roundly astablished that we refer to her as leebs so please

ugh... #betterphan09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back