• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 168: ladydeac03 barf updates inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
i for one can't wait to hear more deets

Met up with wakephan09 and another friend in the middle of the day for beers and NCAA game watching. Was actually a nice respite from the rat race that is SXSW venue-hopping.

Friend was apparently hosting some girl that she knew from high school. Friend was too drunk to keep the party going around 7pm, so she peaces out, going back home. HS rando is left with us.

HS rando had just gotten married 3 weeks earlier. Throughout convo, keeps forgetting to call her husband, "husband." Later in the night, HS rando tries to dance on me. I PEACE and go find ILDeac and other friends at different venue.

Poor wakephan09 was left with HS rando. This lady apparently tells him later that she has "no morals."

Pretty sure wakephan09 extricated himself soon after. The crazy was off the charts.

dogs-humping.gif%3Fw%3D500

Met up with wakephan09 and another friend in the middle of the day for beers and NCAA game watching. Was actually a nice respite from the rat race that is SXSW venue-hopping.

Friend was apparently hosting some girl that she knew from high school. Friend was too drunk to keep the party going around 7pm, so she peaces out, going back home. HS rando is left with us.

HS rando had just gotten married 3 weeks earlier. Throughout convo, keeps forgetting to call her husband, "husband." Later in the night, HS rando tries to dance on me. I PEACE and go find ILDeac and other friends at different venue.

Poor wakephan09 was left with HS rando. This lady apparently tells him later that she has "no morals."

Pretty sure wakephan09 extricated himself soon after. The crazy was off the charts.

You obviously haven't been to a lemon party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back