• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 168: ladydeac03 barf updates inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
the funny thing is I got a pos from him like 30 mins before he posted that list. so he immediately then put me on ignore I guess

Last edited:
I was asking if you were surprised after those two were the lead singles (released prior to the album).

Right. I meant in general, like he decided to go that direction. GKMC is just so weird though so it makes sense he experimented with t

he's ignoring me because he's a SORE LOSER who LIED and can't handle my nascar KNOWLEDGE BOMBS dropping on his stoopid FACE all season long suck it!!!!

Do you guys find that your work habits are all about MOMENTUM?

If I've been procrastinating and haven't done much, it's impossible for me to do anything. Anything at all. I'll stare at a wall, because getting started is so damn hard.

But then I'll have days like the past two days, where I've been straight BEASTING stuff for 12 hours a day. The more I work, the more I want to work. It's like a runner's high.

If I've been procrastinating and haven't done much, it's impossible for me to do anything. Anything at all. I'll stare at a wall, because getting started is so damn hard.

But then I'll have days like the past two days, where I've been straight BEASTING stuff for 12 hours a day. The more I work, the more I want to work. It's like a runner's high.

Yupp.

My to-do lists have done an ok job busting my procrastination habits.

womp womp womp it is raining and i don''t have my good rain jacket to ride home in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back