• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 169: Fired Up for Smoking Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gettin married in 4 days and been way out of the game but it's nice that the Spanish hottie at the next table is checking me out ;)

O god brews, its not greg cote tuesday, its shane battier tuesday. Do i have to turn this off? What do i do all day then?

Why are white ppl going in the woods and opening boxes with balloons to figure out the sex of babies on the way

One of our web guys is super slow and is not good at following directions. I give him text and pics to put on a webpage with clear instructions, he does it all wrong so I email him back change this this and this. He'll change one thing. I go back and forth on this and the problem is he works from home a lot so I can't just walk over to his desk and walk him through the changes. So annoying, especially when I promised our CEO I'd have something to her by 3:30 and I haven't heard from the web guy in like an hour on the two things he's neglected to change.

One of our web guys is super slow and is not good at following directions. I give him text and pics to put on a webpage with clear instructions, he does it all wrong so I email him back change this this and this. He'll change one thing. I go back and forth on this and the problem is he works from home a lot so I can't just walk over to his desk and walk him through the changes. So annoying, especially when I promised our CEO I'd have something to her by 3:30 and I haven't heard from the web guy in like an hour on the two things he's neglected to change.
Is this the guy that made the missing cat posters?

Mvi2tFw.jpg

I made a batch of homemade muesli this weekend. Not bro.

Trader Joe's Sriracha Garlic Barbeque sauce .... :drool:

And all of those gender reveal things are silly. The only one I can really get behind is the one where you dye cake batter pink/blue, and then cut into the cake (the icing has been hiding it until then), but that's because CAKE.

Lbe.... How do you feel about the mochi ice cream at trader Joe's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back