• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 169: Fired Up for Smoking Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of travel, I just booked a round trip flight from AUS to RDU for $220

#blessed

Also looking at one way flight from Houston to Cambodia for $540. I have to travel through MOTHER RUSSIA though. But the 11 hour layover in Singapore sounds cool.

I could set ya up with a free bottle here, if I were a bro

0206.jpg

so this is off topic, but perhaps the NBA could fix the lottery by giving the ninth place team the same number of ping pong balls as the last place team.

The Paul feinbaumbergsteinnonnysnose sec call-in show on ESPN is the most insufferably embarrassing pathetic redneck trailer trash example of the stupid Incestuous backwoods Rube south

I literally cannot listen to it for more than two minutes

Man Southerners are fucking dumb

The Finebaum Show is awesome you are wrong

i've been using f.lux software on my computer for a few days now. i think it's pretty cool and actually a really good idea. it adjusts the warmness of your computer screen as the day goes on so it won't be so harsh on your eyes late at night.

Lbe.... How do you feel about the mochi ice cream at trader Joe's?

I need to check this out. Mochi was a staple of my childhood.

so this is off topic, but perhaps the NBA could fix the lottery by giving the ninth place team the same number of ping pong balls as the last place team.

I'm in favor of giving better draft picks to teams that just miss playoffs. You shouldn't be rewarded for sucking like a Hoover (or tanking like it's going out of style).

The highest number of orgasms ever achieved by a woman in an hour was 134 - a man has only managed 16 in the same time frame.

Last edited:
Holy shit, I knew my wife didn't actually have those kids. She had hair the whole time. How did she trick me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back