• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 172: LET'S MAKE THIS AN HISTORIC DAY, SUPREMES!! GAYBONE WANNA GO TO ZALES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd definitely do Falling Water if you're in the area. I've never been either, but I hear it's awesome.

re: outdoor weddings, one of my best friends is getting married at a winery in Charlottesville at the end of July. All outside (I think). I am really not looking forward to that one...

This is the most rock and roll thing I've seen. I'm serious.

kQmaoG8.jpg

I'd definitely do Falling Water if you're in the area. I've never been either, but I hear it's awesome.

re: outdoor weddings, one of my best friends is getting married at a winery in Charlottesville at the end of July. All outside (I think). I am really not looking forward to that one...

defs do Falling Water

If you want a good brunch, come to Houston and get a spot in the garden at Backstreet Café for a helping of pork belly grits. You'll be glad you came.

Damn. Somebody hit my wife's car while it was parked in front of our house today - almost tore the front fascia off. We'll see how good this USAA insurance really is.

I love usaa. I would be amazed if you had anything less than a positive experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back