• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 175: ohioans use selfie sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody is posting over at scout as smoking hot Monica. It isn't me but when I got out of the movie last night I found several angry emails from RJ CarlL

Congrats Cav, I'll be happy to take those jags tix off your hands

Somebody is posting over at scout as smoking hot Monica. It isn't me but when I got out of the movie last night I found several angry emails from RJ CarlL

have to guess the password is godeacs

Yo Brews, now that you're back I'm bumping the Wine Thread. I want to know if the 2013 napa vintage is turning out as dope as 2012.

just read the whole business about mocksville being a mod..lol. I do enjoy that now there is ANY kind of issue with someone's account i get credit for it. what a legacy.

Cav, you're going to hate it. Enjoy your quick 5.5-hour drive to Amelia Island the next time you want to see the ocean.

lol, Houston

What a load. I’ve never seen someone try so hard to make old people happy. Raging against selfies makes you an asshole, not a hero. If Roger Goodell were a football player, he would be J.J. Watt. Fuck J.J. Watt.

And fuck Houston! Houston is our largest unlivable city. It’s a fly-ridden goo swamp populated by obese wannabe cowboys who are constantly digging into a tin of Skoal. It has everything bad about a tropic-zone city with none of the good: palm trees with no beaches, skimpy clothing without attractive people, etc. There are no zoning laws. You can build a titty bar inside an elementary school. Every rich person there is a despicable oil whore. Rodeo Cookoff History is a required high school course. It’s a horrible place.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2015-houston-texans-1724117994

http://deadspin.com/this-woman-does-not-like-us-making-fun-of-the-texans-1724891701

I don't know who Drew Magary is, but this fellow Houstonian has made me proud. She's probably beautiful, like about 98% of the women here. You should all come and see us here. You'll have a real good time.

9. Dude, your Google picture looks like you just finished drinking a twelve pack and threw on a Viking helmet in your high school bedroom but you also look a bit like you have a retardation issue. But maybe that’s just the beer seeping out of the picture. But your writing leads me to believe you are retarded. Drew Magary your writing sucks.

8. What does this guy know about Houston? Does Drew Magary know anything about Houston? Cowboys dipping into skoal cans, fat women in skimpy clothing? Take a look in the friekin mirror my viking hat wearing d’bag who can’t write. You ever seen the women in Houston? You have not. You ever been to a strip club in Houston? I don’t think you would give a shit if it were in a school or in JJ Watt’s log cabin. And you seriously are going to make fun of one of the most world renowned charity giving associations in the United States in the Livestock Show and Rodeo? I think your education at “Colby Cheese College” says it all. Dave er’’ Drew Magary your writing sucks major balls.

Cav, you're going to hate it. Enjoy your quick 5.5-hour drive to Amelia Island the next time you want to see the ocean.

"Since the first dominion of men was asserted over the ocean, three thrones, of mark beyond all others, have been set upon its sands: the thrones of Tyre, Venice, and England. Of the First of these great powers only the memory remains; of the Second, the ruin; the Third, which inherits their greatness, if it forget their example, may be led through prouder eminence to less pitied destruction."

--John Ruskin

Tyre, Venice, England, Atlanta. Okay. Varied measures of decline for each. Got it.

Going to a Brazilian steakhouse tonight. Think I'm not gonna eat anything until then.

My sister just invited me to go with her to her inlaw's lake house over Labor Day weekend. It'd be about a $400 plane ticket to Syracuse (plus 90 miles drive north) or like a 12 hour drive which might be too much for me. Hmmmm. I've been interested in visiting but need to figure if I can swing that right now.

Jerk chicken special at Irie Rhythms is on tap for lunch...mmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back