• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 177: Strong Like Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like my dong is showing on all my non-pleated pants I wear, and heaven forbid if I don't shake for 30 seconds if non-pleated khakis.

But the red skinny jeans get a pass?

Oh no, they are turrible too, but there are some people who can pull them off (I am not one of them). But I have an aversion to anything camo, and being someone who loves watches, the strap just kills me.

Speaking of camo:

cam-newton-suit-blue-camo.jpg

I'm not trying to hate on Cam because he usually has some smooth style, but this is atrocious.

I haven't worn pleated pants in at least 10 years.

I see comments like this all the time and understand that pleated khakis/pants are apparently out of style... I have really tried but I can't get used to flat front pants - I feel like they make me look fat(ter)... What am I doing wrong? Buying them too small? Do people typically buy a size larger when buying flat front?

Look, I know I'm old and style doesn't really matter for me anymore - hell I could go out in my 'track pants' pulled up to my chest and on one would really care - but I would like to at least make the effort...

how did you comfortably wear your blackberry belt clip then?

I ain't never worn a clip

I see comments like this all the time and understand that pleated khakis/pants are apparently out of style... I have really tried but I can't get used to flat front pants - I feel like they make me look fat(ter)... What am I doing wrong? Buying them too small? Do people typically buy a size larger when buying flat front?

Look, I know I'm old and style doesn't really matter for me anymore - hell I could go out in my 'track pants' pulled up to my chest and on one would really care - but I would like to at least make the effort...

My issue is that I feel like I'm wearing hammer pants when I put on pleateds.

i finally saw the episode where taco names the baby 'chalupa batman' and now so many references on this board make sense.

Oh no, they are turrible too, but there are some people who can pull them off (I am not one of them). But I have an aversion to anything camo, and being someone who loves watches, the strap just kills me.

Speaking of camo:

cam-newton-suit-blue-camo.jpg

I'm not trying to hate on Cam because he usually has some smooth style, but this is atrocious.

do you think he would've worn it if he wasn't named Cam?

also i hate that I didn't use would of

I feel like my dong is showing on all my non-pleated pants I wear, and heaven forbid if I don't shake for 30 seconds if non-pleated khakis.

it ain't bragging if you can back it up

Anyone know if the Bishop McGuinness track is open for public use in the evenings?

I figured it was an unpopular opinion. I just don't like the jacket no tie look on myself tho most people pull it off.

I have two hours to kill near the Metro Center Meriott and I can't get drunk. Any ideas?

Go to Brooks Bros and find a jacket you look good in with no tie.

The Portrait Gallery would actually be a good option. Great museum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back