• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 177: Strong Like Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a tailored short sleeve dress shirt with a skinny black tie??? Asking for a friend

I'm watching Family Feud at this restaurant in Rockingham and guess who's wearing a tie with no jacket? The head of the Hunt family. He looks bad. Nice goatee though.

The Evans family is looking pretty sharp in their four-button Danny Manning suits.

No tie representatives: Not counting the collar, do you unbutton your top two buttons or just the first?

Pretty sure he's trolling.

not trolling. it's a thing people do.

photo-1-24.jpg

people do not do that.

i unbutton the top two (inc. collar button obvi). most people only do one. and then there's the third group, people wear visible undershirts.

I've made the switch to v-neck undershirts and I ain't goin back. Though I do wear crew neck when I wear a tie since you can't see it.

Also, I had leftover Chinese and brought a Sriracha bottle from home with it since there's only a little left, and when I opened the bottle it fucking exploded all over my shirt and pants with little droplets everywhere.

and this guy (one of our fellows) just won the lasker award (something like 90% of lasker winners go on to win nobels)

james-allison-206x236b.jpg

immunology...so hot right now

in a nutshell, he's training the immune system (specifically t-cells) to do its job correctly

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

DO YOUR JOB

Only with pleated pants

Can we all agree that pleats should never come back?

No tie representatives: Not counting the collar, do you unbutton your top two buttons or just the first?

1 button for work, 2 buttons for social/turning on my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back