• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 177: Strong Like Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
bmoney, I was at McDonalds with E and some of his teeball friends yesterday evening and looked up and saw a strange man giving one of them a high five. I walked in and it was your neighbor, of course. Then he sat down and and talked to me and the kids for the entire time we were there. He's so creepy.

is he an old

Upper East Side aunt sues 12-year-old nephew for $127G after breaking her wrist while leaping to greet her at birthday party

The aunt, who has no children of her own, said her life has not been the same since the 50-pound bundle of boyish energy bounded into her open arms.

“I live in Manhattan in a third-floor walkup so it has been very difficult,” Connell testified Friday at Connecticut Superior Court in Bridgeport. “And we all know how crowded it is in Manhattan.”

And if walking up stairs with an injured wrist wasn’t difficult enough, the after-effects on Connell’s social life have been disastrous.

“I was at a party recently and it was difficult to hold my hors d’oeuvres plate,” she added.

There's no way this is real, right? It has to be some sort of elaborate joke.

Anyone want to explain why the judge shouldn't throw the case out and execute the plaintiff?

http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/8-year-old-boy-on-trial-for-exuberance-6566757.php

BRIDGEPORT — New York woman wants a jury to hold her 8-year-old nephew accountable for his youthful exuberance during his birthday party.
Jennifer Connell claims the boy, Sean Tarala of Westport, acted unreasonable when he leaped into her arms, causing her to fall on the ground and break her wrist four years ago. This week Connell is asking a six-member Superior Court jury to find the boy liable for his actions.
She is seeking $127,000 from the boy, who she described as always being “very loving, sensitive,” toward her. The boy is the only defendant in the case.
In court Friday, the boy, now 12 years old, appeared confused as he sat with his father, Michael Tarala, in the Main Street courtroom. The boy’s mother, Lisa Tarala, died last year.

Anyone want to explain why the judge shouldn't throw the case out and execute the plaintiff?

http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/8-year-old-boy-on-trial-for-exuberance-6566757.php

BRIDGEPORT — New York woman wants a jury to hold her 8-year-old nephew accountable for his youthful exuberance during his birthday party.
Jennifer Connell claims the boy, Sean Tarala of Westport, acted unreasonable when he leaped into her arms, causing her to fall on the ground and break her wrist four years ago. This week Connell is asking a six-member Superior Court jury to find the boy liable for his actions.
She is seeking $127,000 from the boy, who she described as always being “very loving, sensitive,” toward her. The boy is the only defendant in the case.
In court Friday, the boy, now 12 years old, appeared confused as he sat with his father, Michael Tarala, in the Main Street courtroom. The boy’s mother, Lisa Tarala, died last year.

did you not see this same story two posts up?

hey did you guys hear about this kid getting sued for giving his grandmother the People's Elbow?

My wife and two friends ate lunch next to Kevin Spacey yesterday and had no idea until he left and the waiter came over and wanted to talk about it. womp womp.

My wife and two friends ate lunch next to Kevin Spacey yesterday and had no idea until he left and the waiter came over and wanted to talk about it. womp womp.

fTnE1vT.gif

good - kevin spacey got to enjoy a nice lunch w/out being bombarded.

one of her friends would have absolutely made a scene, because that's what she do.

hey did you guys hear about this kid getting sued for giving his grandmother the People's Elbow?

One of the first cases you learn about as a law student is a woman who fell when a 5 year old kid moved her seat and she broke her hip.

biff, moon, smidger, whoever is outragedeac save some posts for the rest of your parodies already

So let's talk about Playboy's decision to nut the n00ds.

WTF? Why would I buy Playboy? Are we seriously going to believe they're going to ratchet up the editorial quality, here?

So let's talk about Playboy's decision to nut the n00ds.

WTF? Why would I buy Playboy? Are we seriously going to believe they're going to ratchet up the editorial quality, here?

I guess market research says people DO read it for the articles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back