• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 177: Strong Like Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that the free snacks in the break room lose their luster eventually too?

There are a lot of old-timey 1980's things about this firm, but free snacks are not one of them.

We get free sodas and coffee. Snacks we pay for.

Same.

The one "perk" we have that screams good ol' boy lawyer is a guy who comes around on Wednesday and asks if we want our shoes shined.

I'm not sure if it's a "perk," or just a guy from one of the office buildings that they allow to walk around and solicit his services once a week. The firm isn't paying for anyone to get their shoes shined, so it's probably the latter.

We have a shoe shine guy in our lobby. The weird thing for me was when an outside contractor came to hang my frames on the wall.

We have a shoe shine guy in our lobby. The weird thing for me was when an outside contractor came to hang my frames on the wall.

Be careful with that shoeshine guy - he killed a pair of patent heels I gave him. I guess it's harder to screw up traditional men's shoes though.

I was actually surprised when the law firm didn't have that. They just use the maintenance guys at the office building. When I worked at the courthouse, we weren't allowed to hang anything on the walls. An outside service would come do it.

Anyone up for some grass fed beef?

njrV9ya.jpg

Tell that seein lady the only colors you need to see are red, white, and blue, and the only letters you need to be able to see are U, S, and A.

Will you let me do bumps off of your rock hard Latin cock?

I'm hoping you leave a giant warm load of residue on the back of my throat loverboy

Here's my emotion every time I read a townie post:

Backpfeifengesicht

Deacphan's family crest:

kfcbucket1.jpg

Is that a tramp stamp?

clinton-320x190.jpg

:bowrofl:

fonzie3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back