• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 177: Strong Like Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there were 25,412 new posts in September. 4,719 of those came from Tapatalk.

So only about 18.5%.

So there were 25,412 new posts in September. 4,719 of those came from Tapatalk.

So only about 18.5%.

You have google analytics set up for this site, right? I think the mobile stats from there might be more accurate/complete. I post from mobile all the time without tapa, for example.

You have google analytics set up for this site, right? I think the mobile stats from there might be more accurate/complete. I post from mobile all the time without tapa, for example.

nah fam

me neither. my posts during work hours are almost always on my desktop, after work hours usually on my phone sometimes iPad.

I don't know how you guys post on the boards on a phone without using tapa. I've tried before, and it's horrible.

I don't love tapa, but the only time I browser post from my phone is when I want to post something that I can't (or don't know how) to post from tapa, like a youtube.

There's a new Cards Against Humanity-esque game out called Dick, based on actual passages from Moby Dick:

For $19.75, you get a box of 400 white cards containing short phrases from Melville’s novel. Each player starts with 12. Here, for example, are several cards chosen at random (and then rejected and chosen again and again until I found three that could get by the copy desk):

all the slime of the sea

an everlasting itch

the inglorious bowels of a sick whale

For each round, one person serves as the judge and asks all the other players to submit cards that complete the phrase on one of the green cards, such as:

“Dearly beloved friends, we are gathered here to join together these two persons in. . . ”

“Ted Cruz caused a stir today when he called a press conference to denounce. . . ”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ente...5f9584-6ad5-11e5-aa5b-f78a98956699_story.html

Hey leebs!

HiiwPdE.jpg

They just dropped the ropes for the window washers outside.

I'm on the 35th floor and feel like I might need to close my blinds because that's going to freak me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back