• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 177: Strong Like Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woooooo Man feels good beating those Seattle donks. Always fun to take down the conference champs

good morning CT, brisk out there this morning but the Mets won and the Jets won and the Panthers won and a great weekend

Go Mets Go!

Love this

apple.jpg

Also, if our next child, whenever that may be, is a boy, the hubs is already lobbying for Murphy as the name.

Morning CT! I had an awesome long weekend chasing bourbon around Kentucky. Ran 30.4 miles but wimped out on the extra 4.9 that I volunteered to run at the end because I mostly forgot to eat anything on Saturday. Whoops. Also sadly I'm still also a bourbon wimp and just don't love straight up (neat, right?) bourbon. Need some rocks or mixers. I'm weaksauce. The easiest for me to drink neat was Jim Beam Apple, which kind of tastes like an apple Jolly Rancher. Stuck my finger in a tank of mash at Maker's Mark to taste it too - weird that they let us do that in these rooms of bubbling vats.

Grats, RTQ! Hope you guys had a fun time up there.

Has there been a worse play in the history of the NFL than that fake punt nonsense the Colts ran yesterday? Sure, there have been more meaningful/impactful screwups, but in terms of lining up and running a play, that was simply amazing. What the fuck did they think was going to happen there?

Has there been a worse play in the history of the NFL than that fake punt nonsense the Colts ran yesterday? Sure, there have been more meaningful/impactful screwups, but in terms of lining up and running a play, that was simply amazing. What the fuck did they think was going to happen there?

Lol yeah I just watched that, unbelievable.

Also just saw the ending to the Michigan/MSU game, lololol wtf Michigan.

We used to practice that play in high school actually.

That's not how it's supposed to be executed.

I remember a worse play at the end of last year's Superbowl. Maybe the play itself wasn't worse, but the decision to run it at that moment sure was.

My brothers team actually used that play in the last game of the season to go 11-0 in a last minute come from behind win.

Bottom 4 annual things to do:

1. Choosing a health care plan
2. Negotiating the cable bill
3. Doing taxes
4. Going to the dentist

Choosing a health plan has to be one of those decisions where you have the least data and have to make the most important decision in the entire American marketplace. Any other examples?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back