• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 177: Strong Like Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should also say that it needs to be an inexpensive and fairly simple costume. My physique is not really up to standards for the green man bodysuit, and Poison Ivy doesn't look very PG. This is for a Halloween rehearsal dinner.

uncletom6.jpg

I should also say that it needs to be an inexpensive and fairly simple costume. My physique is not really up to standards for the green man bodysuit, and Poison Ivy doesn't look very PG. This is for a Halloween rehearsal dinner.

Not PG? Dr. Pamela Isley is a role model to all girls.

RTQ - lucky charms leprechaun? should be easy enough w/ goodwill supplies and spray paint.

The Ninja Turtle would be good but better with a group, and that won't work because we're all going to be different colors (so we can assemble into a rainbow). I like how they painted big basting pans for the shells though! I should check with the others who were going to be Care Bears and see if I'll have company in that theme.

The Ninja Turtle would be good but better with a group, and that won't work because we're all going to be different colors (so we can assemble into a rainbow). I like how they painted big basting pans for the shells though! I should check with the others who were going to be Care Bears and see if I'll have company in that theme.

The ol' classic RTQ ask & ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back