• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 178: The thrill is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend just sends us a message on GroupMe saying he's at Lamar Odom's house and then proceeds to ghost us....WTF HOW

apparently his brother's friend (?) is friends with Lamar Odom and they're straightening up the house for when he returns, but has to get it done before Odom gets out of the hospital so the guy can go back to LA? Just all around weird.

i can't wait to see a drunk rtq stumbling through the streets of charleston dressed like a care bear

Just spent wayyyy too long trying and failing to find some green pants or leggings of the right color for my Care Bear costume because I def didn't take any of the ideas from this thread. I suppose I could wear the green dress pants I already have but they won't be the same color as my hoodie. Buying cheap leggings from Amazon seems risky since I don't want a naughty costume and too-thin leggings would create some issues.

The care bear costume idea was from this thread.

i can't wait to see a drunk rtq stumbling through the streets of charleston dressed like a care bear

Sorry broseph, the rehearsal and wedding are off at one of the brides' family property, I won't be downtown anywhere.

The care bear costume idea was from this thread.

No, it was one of the two ideas I gave (Care Bear or Peter Pan) when I asked for votes between the two or other suggestions.

I've been focusing on actual Halloween so much, I didn't make a costume yet for a Halloween party tomorrow if I choose to attend it. Might just skip that costume party in favor of Hawk's bday party.

i have a jam-packed next 10 days:
- going home for my 10 year high school reunion tomorrow (not excited. i'm literally the only one not married).
- helping a friend get settled in her new house on sunday
- flying to san jose monday
- 3 meetings in mountain view on tuesday, then driving to san fran
- flying to vegas on wednesday for a conference
- conference in the vegas burbs all day thursday
- flying home for immediate halloween festivities friday night
- tailgating the ncsu/clemson game saturday
- more halloween festivities saturday night
- sunday i rest/recoup from the definite hangover.

CT 178: Paradis pour les parodies

I would say that Dash is using literally incorrectly but America is weak and we bowed to the pressure of morons.

Last edited:
dash have you made your costume yet?!

printed out the t shirt transfer at work an hour ago! although i didn't buy the right kind of transfer paper and prob need to go to staples and get them to do it for me (kind i bought is for inkjets, and we have a laser printer). all of my other goodies should be waiting for me when i get home! progress!

Oh in other music news even my mom knows about Adele released a new single today and has an album coming out next month

Oh, not really Charleston then.

Yeah I'm not sure if we'll get into downtown Charleston at all. We rented a house in Folly Beach which now that I look at a map is like a flipping hour away (okay wait that's with current traffic... it's like 40 minutes away) from the wedding location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back