• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 178: The thrill is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to make sure you weren't gonna kill yourself or someone else, bro. Glad you can get your shit out on paper.

ayo do you like Do Make Say Think

i feel like based on those interests alone i might enjoy a conversation with you
Oh yeah. Hammock, God Is An Astronaut, Mogwai, Mono, Sigur Ros, Industries of the Blind, The Evpatoria Report, Yndi Halda are just a few of my favorites.

You guys should have gone to more schools.

Should I rise Gators or Cavaliers?

If I had followed my family and family friends (my parents didn't really care for sports at the time which is crazy since they produced my brother and myself) lead as a child I'd be some a UNC and Braves or Yankees fan.

Why did I have to be such a contrarian little asshole kid?

I also was a Duke "fan" for a hot second as a 5-6 year old during the Laettner run but quickly dumped them to root for no hometown Deacs.

If it wasn't for my freshman year at Alabama I'd have nothing positive happening in my favorite hobby in life.

CT 178: Paradis pour les parodies

Is ok to admit that I don't feel bad for a certain someone and his injury status if he does what we all expect.

Is ok to admit that I don't feel bad for a certain someone and his injury status if he does what we all expect.

i mean it's okay i just think we should wait for him to do that thing that we all expect before we turn

because what if this is just the part of the romantic comedy where it looks like we're not gonna end up with the girl

i mean it's okay i just think we should wait for him to do that thing that we all expect before we turn

because what if this is just the part of the romantic comedy where it looks like we're not gonna end up with the girl

We are the girl in this situation. HG just can't see what we have to offer because we are wearing glasses and a ponytail.

Cool I've got my Giuseppe Rossi push pins ready to go

Quick, get hot!

giphy.gif

man if you guys haven't seen she's all that, then i don't even know what to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back