• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 178: The thrill is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
How DM felt when HG called him yesterday:

shes-all-that-3.gif

Not to sound callous or whatever, but if Giles goes to Duke, I have no interest at all in his health or career. Don't particularly care if he gets healthy enough to help Duke win.

i got to shell out $2200 for hospital charges this morning.

good morning, indeed.

YO RSF, if you had to choose one phenomenon to rid from the world between Tommy Brady and romantic comedies, what would you choose?

YO RSF, if you had to choose one phenomenon to rid from the world between Tommy Brady and romantic comedies, what would you choose?

Hmm, like romantic comedies would cease to exist, and nobody would ever be able to make one again?

I think I'd go with Brady. Romantic comedies have their purpose! There will always be another QB, and based on what he did with Cassel, Belichick could probably win Super Bowls even with fucking Weeden lining up under center.

Hmm, like romantic comedies would cease to exist, and nobody would ever be able to make one again?

I think I'd go with Brady. Romantic comedies have their purpose! There will always be another QB, and based on what he did with Cassel, Belichick could probably win Super Bowls even with fucking Weeden lining up under center.

Crazy talk. Tom and his guru are the shiznit...and his guru ain't Belichick but that guy who travels with him everywhere he goes.

Doofus is the king of boards #coldtakes. Every post is hedged like, "I don't actually know anything, but..."

The best part about doofi takes isn't just the general nonsense that they ultimately are, its the manner in which they're delivered. I think its because of their BSD ties, but it seems as if the takes are delivered as if the rest of us are signed up to their podcasts specifically for said take. Very journalistic in nature.

trololol

Pretty sure those 2 posts are what motivated doofus to break the news in the most LBH way possible.

hah ayo is 22 and lecturing folks? what a prick
My bad for needing to be a certain age to post that it's stupid to think the "K CAN'T DEVELOP NBA TALENT, NO SUPERSTARS" narrative holds any weight in the Giles recruitment while K has picked off basically any one and done he wants over the last few years. Some of the anti-Duke/K arguments on that thread were just so dumb. Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

My bad for needing to be a certain age to post that it's stupid to think the "K CAN'T DEVELOP NBA TALENT, NO SUPERSTARS" narrative holds any weight in the Giles recruitment while K has picked off basically any one and done he wants over the last few years. Some of the anti-Duke/K arguments on that thread were just so dumb. Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

People who think Duke is a bad choice for a top player to go are so dumb. It's a great school with a good NBA pedigree and the best college basketball coach of all time.

I think what I dislike is that you're a frontrunning millennial Pats fan who expects success while relishing Wake's sucking.

People who think Duke is a bad choice for a top player to go are so dumb. It's a great school with a good NBA pedigree and the best college basketball coach of all time.

I think what I dislike is that you're a frontrunning millennial Pats fan who expects success while relishing Wake's sucking.

OH SNAP

Relishing?

Lolwut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back