• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 179: Attention men of Winston-Salem: The fleshlight is lubed and ready 4 action

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone should make it so copiers will automatically reprint something that jammed

Think I'm getting sick. Not fun. Stuffy nose, loogies, cough, etc. The weirdest thing is that I feel like I've been zoned out since yesterday.

Jeff Teague, doin things.

teaguepunch.0.gif

he's usually just the look out.

Really though that's a good way to make me want to watch it - saying I wouldn't understand it and/or that I'm not smart enough. It's pretty much my favorite genre of media.

Really though that's a good way to make me want to watch it - saying I wouldn't understand it and/or that I'm not smart enough. It's pretty much my favorite genre of media.

You're smart enough, I just don't think you've got the gumption.

You're smart enough, I just don't think you've got the gumption.

well it's long been the #1 show on my "maybe someday I'll be injured and in the hospital for a while, or pregnant on bedrest, or unemployed and actually have time to watch a series like that" list.

season 1 was awesome.
season 2 has stalled. i need to pick it back up.

well it's long been the #1 show on my "maybe someday I'll be injured and in the hospital for a while, or pregnant on bedrest, or unemployed and actually have time to watch a series like that" list.

Don't get too hung up on needing the time to watch all 5 seasons in a row. Just give Season 1 a shot and go from there. If you aren't hooked on Season 1 then I wouldn't worry about finishing it. I got through most of season 1 of Breaking Bad and just quit it because I wasn't feeling it. Part of me wants to go back and give it another shot, but since I at least gave it a try I don't feel any sense of missing out like you are with the Wire. Just watch one ep and see what you think.

Don't get too hung up on needing the time to watch all 5 seasons in a row. Just give Season 1 a shot and go from there. If you aren't hooked on Season 1 then I wouldn't worry about finishing it. I got through most of season 1 of Breaking Bad and just quit it because I wasn't feeling it. Part of me wants to go back and give it another shot, but since I at least gave it a try I don't feel any sense of missing out like you are with the Wire. Just watch one ep and see what you think.

With BB, you need to get through the S1 finale. That's when it really gets going.

If you aren't hooked after episode 2, there's gotta be something wrong with you imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back