• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 181: bigger punk, Josh Norman or Justin Bieber?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey you guys my amazon package finally showed up! WOOOOOOOOOT :woot:

HD8N7dA.gif
What movie is that picture from? I know I've seen it but I'm drawing a blank. Also, this was a funny post RTQ. Given how late you made it I bet you were liquored up and were late to work this morning.

then Morrison's changed to Piccadilly and it wasn't the same. I think there's still one operating in my hometown -- we had 3: 1 at each of the malls and one at a rando shopping center. the latter is the one left.

We just switched to a company-wide travel provider. It's awful. Slow, terrible interface, that offers fares that are hundreds of dollars more expensive than what you could get booking directly with the airline.

I wonder who in the C-Suite is getting the kickbacks on this one.

We had a travel service at the firm I used to work at that was the same way. Luckily, we weren't required to use it. The #olds used the service 100% of the time because they could barely get their computers to turn on much less actually use them to book flights/hotels. But I would almost always book my travel myself.

What movie is that picture from? I know I've seen it but I'm drawing a blank. Also, this was a funny post RTQ. Given how late you made it I bet you were liquored up and were late to work this morning.

you're pretty judge-y about drinking, bsf

why?

I don't think I've heard of Convivial, which is strange considering where it is (so close to both home and office). I liked Mintwood though, so I'll have to give this place a look.

vegan diet creating sores on his body that are gradually turning him into a giant pussy

vegan diet creating sores on his body that are gradually turning him into a giant pussy

Milhouse focusing his Hate Star on BSF4L is the sneaky funny thing about the last couple of CTs

Goonies. 11:25 is not that late, but yes I was coming back from trivia at a brewery and I had two whole beers between 7p10p! Wowza!

why?

this is true!

Complete fucking imbeciles! They show an Imperial-class star destroyer with the specifications of a Victory-class star destroyer. The Imperial class is very nearly double in size.

Yeah, the comments debating size are hilarious.

why?

I had a religious upbringing and was taught it's the Devil's Brew. Only weak people drink alcohol.

Actually, that's horseshit. I don't give a fuck. Not judge-y at all. But I wish I was.

I liked the SNL short with Gosling and his wife wanting to meet Santa. The alien abduction was hilarious. Kate McKinnon went to town on that cigarette.

What time did you roll into work today?

I think 8:17. It was suuuuper foggy this morning and the highways were all slow. but I did waste time this morning by wandering around my house to collect a bunch of cardboard boxes since I put my recycling bin out for the first time in a month+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back