• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 181: bigger punk, Josh Norman or Justin Bieber?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NZ8UbpT.gif

Not to get political but this pic from the Jeb! Bush debate viewing party at his Miami headquarters is just too good. Dude raised around $100 million and this is the best they could do? They should have had an open bar and been giving out free flat screens and trips to Europe and stuff.
SNUN5mL.png

Not to get political but this pic from the Jeb! Bush debate viewing party at his Miami headquarters is just too good. Dude raised around $100 million and this is the best they could do? They should have had an open bar and been giving out free flat screens and trips to Europe and stuff.
SNUN5mL.png

I'm sure you saw the other pictures in the comments where it was more full? Some are theorizing this photo was not taken during the debate proper.

i'll mix tea bags from two different companies idgaf

this giant panda cub, Bei Bei, made its debut today at the national zoo in DC

CWWvzUuWoAAk5oE.jpg

That panda pic is not disappointing though. It's waving at everybody! #anthropomorphism

SNUN5mL.png

c'mon man that's bush league perspective stuff.

One of the pandas was out when we dipping into the zoo about a month ago. I'm glad I got that out of the way before panda madness strikes - I don't get it, pandas are dicks and boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back