• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 187: Having a #Blessed Tuesday After The NCAA Championship Game !!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a new mailing list at work that everyone got subscribed to in the system and to unsubscribe you follow a link and click unsubscribe (very clear in the email). Three people in the last five minutes have sent an email out to the entire listserv that just says "unsubscribe" as the body of the email. I think the number of people on the listserv has to be above 250 people or so - I wonder how long it will be until someone says "please stop"

used to happen on the wake radio listserv for weeks after freshman club day or whatever.

God, I am such a terrible person. So many sad people today, a girl was just crying in the coffee shop. It's a girl I see on campus all the time, is super cute, and gives me the eyes pretty often (probably wants me), but I don't care. THESE PEOPLE DONT KNOW WHAT REAL PAIN IS.

Why don't you seize the day and be that person? Do it. Just do it.

Because I'm in position to do that at all (although this list is just court personnel sans judges so I guess nobody is really "in that position" to do it).

We're up to 7 now in the last ten minutes.

God, I am such a terrible person. So many sad people today, a girl was just crying in the coffee shop. It's a girl I see on campus all the time, is super cute, and gives me the eyes pretty often (probably wants me), but I don't care.

Did you tell her you needed her to return those jazz records by noon or you were going to have her registration blocked ?

God, I am such a terrible person. So many sad people today, a girl was just crying in the coffee shop. It's a girl I see on campus all the time, is super cute, and gives me the eyes pretty often (probably wants me), but I don't care. THESE PEOPLE DONT KNOW WHAT REAL PAIN IS.

Maybe her mom just died.

Hate to break it to you, but fines are getting phased out, some libraries don't even collect anymore! Unless they're like legit lost. I know, crazy, it doesn't make sense to me either. I'll throw myself in front of a subway train before that happens here, let me tell you!

Chicago just a had a two-week fine amnesty window in February where you could return overdue items and/or have your fines waived. I got out of a dollar or so. The last time they did it, three years ago, they got back about $2 million worth of material and they waived $641,820 worth of fines. They got one book back that was due in 1934.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/books/ct-cpl-book-fine-amnesty-0203-20160204-story.html

You should go talk to her, El Chupe.

I should probably offer to console her, but I can't get after undergrads anymore unless they come on to me. I'm too old to chase. Especially in this vulnerable, time of need, when all they are looking for is a strong shouldered father figure type to hold and tell them everything is going to be ok. It would be too much. I don't know, though, what would Satan do?

Someone made a cake here that is "heartbreak cake" eff that, I am going to eat it and sing "celebrate"

Chicago just a had a two-week fine amnesty window in February where you could return overdue items and/or have your fines waived. I got out of a dollar or so. The last time they did it, three years ago, they got back about $2 million worth of material and they waived $641,820 worth of fines. They got one book back that was due in 1934.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/books/ct-cpl-book-fine-amnesty-0203-20160204-story.html

Erica: Library Staff Member is cute. I'd like her to amnesty my fines if you know what I mean.

I've definitely gotten back books from the 50s before, it is pretty trippy that people hold on that long and then decide to return them.

Erica: Library Staff Member is cute. I'd like her to amnesty my fines if you know what I mean.

I've definitely gotten back books from the 50s before, it is pretty trippy that people hold on that long and then decide to return them.

Standing behind the counter. Probably has a huge ass.

The Pelicans just left Kendrick Perkins in a basket at the front door.

So I'm headed to a wedding at the end of the month on Cape Cod. A couple of weekends ago I was in Boston hanging with an old flame/fling with whom I am very much in love despite this thing ending four/five years ago. We still hang out occasionally and have slept together once (when she was in NC for a wedding a couple of years ago) since she moved on.

When I told her I was going to be back in the area in a month for a wedding and that we should get dinner/drinks, she half-jokingly threw out that she'd be interested if I needed a +1 to the nuptials. I had already RSVP'd, but this woman never throws shit like this out to me, she is usually very reserved, so I was all, well, shit, I'll check with my buddy to see if it's not too late.

He ok'd it and she is down, so I have a +1 to this gig. I had been planning on staying at my aunt's place about 10 miles away from the wedding/reception venues since it is as close as any hotel probably and free. There is plenty of space at my aunt's if it turns out we want to fool around (in my opinion) and this woman knows my aunt, so that part isn't totally weird, but I know that sometimes women get nervous fooling around with other people in the house that they don't know all that well. Should I have gone/still go for a hotel room? Now if I reserve a room it will probably seem sketchy, like I'm trying/expecting to get laid, and I'm determined to have fun regardless with a hot date to a wedding even if we don't end up making out.

But I figure if you invite yourself to a wedding as a +1 of an old sort of sex friend, you are probably down for getting down, anyway, right? Like, you wouldn't do that if you were completely ruling out a little hanky panky, so maybe it's on anyway, and hotel sex is usually dirtier and hotter...Sooooo, I don't know. I figure I'm just going to leave it on course as the universe has plotted it, and if it happens it happens, rather than disrupt that master plan the cosmos have in store by getting a room. If she doesn't want to make out because my aunt is around, she probably just didn't want to make out in the first place.

Also, virtual reality sex suit for sale. $400 and sold out.

1459867357-syn-esq-1459793990-a3.jpg

http://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/sex/a43629/virtual-reality-sex-suit/

Obviously if you invite yourself as a +1 you're down to get down.

You should move to Boston. We can be friends. You sound cool and it seems like we have similar interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back