• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 187: Having a #Blessed Tuesday After The NCAA Championship Game !!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm headed to a wedding at the end of the month on Cape Cod. A couple of weekends ago I was in Boston hanging with an old flame/fling with whom I am very much in love despite this thing ending four/five years ago. We still hang out occasionally and have slept together once (when she was in NC for a wedding a couple of years ago) since she moved on.

When I told her I was going to be back in the area in a month for a wedding and that we should get dinner/drinks, she half-jokingly threw out that she'd be interested if I needed a +1 to the nuptials. I had already RSVP'd, but this woman never throws shit like this out to me, she is usually very reserved, so I was all, well, shit, I'll check with my buddy to see if it's not too late.

He ok'd it and she is down, so I have a +1 to this gig. I had been planning on staying at my aunt's place about 10 miles away from the wedding/reception venues since it is as close as any hotel probably and free. There is plenty of space at my aunt's if it turns out we want to fool around (in my opinion) and this woman knows my aunt, so that part isn't totally weird, but I know that sometimes women get nervous fooling around with other people in the house that they don't know all that well. Should I have gone/still go for a hotel room? Now if I reserve a room it will probably seem sketchy, like I'm trying/expecting to get laid, and I'm determined to have fun regardless with a hot date to a wedding even if we don't end up making out.

But I figure if you invite yourself to a wedding as a +1 of an old sort of sex friend, you are probably down for getting down, anyway, right? Like, you wouldn't do that if you were completely ruling out a little hanky panky, so maybe it's on anyway, and hotel sex is usually dirtier and hotter...Sooooo, I don't know. I figure I'm just going to leave it on course as the universe has plotted it, and if it happens it happens, rather than disrupt that master plan the cosmos have in store by getting a room. If she doesn't want to make out because my aunt is around, she probably just didn't want to make out in the first place.

Are you an adult older than 22?

If yes, you should be getting a hotel room regardless of the situation.

Just do it at the reception. She will have decided by then if it's gonna happen, so strike while the iron is hot.

Probably a 90% chance my wife gets me that sex suit for Father's Day.

Agreed that she's down to get down if she's an old GF/hookup and volunteered to go to a wedding with you.

Maybe I'll try to find a room, reserve it, and then cancel on it if I talk to her closer to game time and I'm not getting VIBES.

Look into AirBNB. All the people who are Millennials are using it. I'd explain it to you but there are lots of articles out there. Just type "airbnb" into your search bar.

Eh just go for it I'm sure she'll be down. She'll tell you nah if that isn't the case.

Or just bring up the fact that you're getting a hotel room and if she doesn't protest too much you fine

Get a hotel room and be an alpha male.

She wants El Chupa, otherwise she wouldn't agree to go.

Yeah, you guys are probs right. I would definitely have gotten a hotel room if I hadn't already tipped her off that I was staying at my aunt's and asked my aunt if it was cool. Ideally, my aunt would decide to just not come down so we had her place to ourselves. Hmmmmm...

Yeah, you guys are probs right. I would definitely have gotten a hotel room if I hadn't already tipped her off that I was staying at my aunt's and asked my aunt if it was cool. Ideally, my aunt would decide to just not come down so we had her place to ourselves. Hmmmmm...

Tell your aunt you're trying to GET DOWN GOOD LORD.

Get a hotel room and be an alpha male.

She wants El Chupa, otherwise she wouldn't agree to go.

See if I do this I run the risk of overstepping and trying to be an alpha when I'm a beta and I get some Codi Miller-Mcintyre type thing going on and choke. If I just accept my beta-ness I leave it in the hands of the multi-verse and its endless possibilities. It's a great way of passing on responsibility that usually ends in sadness and depression, but at least that way I can play the victim and blame something out of my control.

See if I do this I run the risk of overstepping and trying to be an alpha when I'm a beta and I get some Codi Miller-Mcintyre type thing going on and choke. If I just accept my beta-ness I leave it in the hands of the multi-verse and its endless possibilities. It's a great way of passing on responsibility that usually ends in sadness and depression, but at least that way I can play the victim and blame something out of my control.

That was really philosophical, but you still need to secure the hotel room.

Is the nearest hotel really still 10 miles away? Are you planning on driving around after the reception/etc? Get that hotel room already, and make sure you ask for just the 1 king bed.

The Garden Weasel looks like a really cheaply put together product. I'm seeing lots of plastic. Doubt it lasts very long.

Well I do rather love those too. The garden weasel makes windchime-esque sounds if you wiggle it around though!

I absconded with mine from my parents' garage. Not sure how old it is but it has held up fine.
We've had ours for going on 8 years with no problems. Ours is a Fiskars though.

El Chupe, that girl is totally longing for you. Bring the heat. (and some condoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back