• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 191: Which park are y'all playin basketball? Get me on the court and I'm trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't have to pay extra for extra long shafts on my new irons.

How do you know if they don't have your size because you're the same as everyone vs. outside of the norm?

I assume the reason I can't find 32x34" pants is because I'm outside the norm.

I want to know more about leebs' ghost and also her new housemates and the first night.

How do you know if they don't have your size because you're the same as everyone vs. outside of the norm?

I assume the reason I can't find 32x34" pants is because I'm outside the norm.

Yeah, they don't make as many of those to start with.

They make lots of 34x30. They also make lots of Size L golf shirts but the Deacon Shop runs out of those because they're incompetent. Try shopping for leftover size 10 shoes. If you're my size and shop when they get the new merchandise in, you'll get what you want, but pay full price. If you wait a few weeks or until the end of the season for it to go on sale, all they have left is stuff for actual dwarves or tall fatties.

But in my experience, you're more likely find some weird size like yours on sale than mine.

I'm usually ok on shirts (M or L). Shoes can be a problem because it seems size 12 are usually wide.

I'm glad Internet shopping exists.

Wow, mafia has absolutely destroyed this CT.

Did Rubbins let mafia ruin his CT? No, he worked hard and made it great. And, let's not forget, let's not forget, the shitshow that Rubbins inherited. CT was in a bad bad place. Took a lot of work to clean that up.

Isn't shoe size 10 bordering on dwarf feet?

Powerwalk.jpg

This is my mental image for the word manlet, so now it is my mental image for Biff.

I wouldn't go on if I wasn't in double digit shoe sizes as an adult

I can only get shirts online because they don't sell medium tall in stores. Pants are cool though.

Wasn't really in the market for another vehicle, but a killer truck has presented itself to me. YOLO, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back