• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 191: Which park are y'all playin basketball? Get me on the court and I'm trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I used to always throw in a little finger magic on the way to pound town, but the ex always wanted to skip that and just get it so I kind of lost that rhythm.

I probably need to start working on my skillz again

No woman is gonna turn down the move once you get it down no matter what else you got. I gotta bigger D than all of y'all. Still doesn't bring it the same way.

I mean I know it's work but.......I guess it's just the way it's posted

NO, i was just repeating your mafia quote. fuck those dukies. they're gone from the record books.

Especially since I'm gonna be living right OFF CAMPUS all month. I sublet a room down in San Marcos for my last two grad classes. Starting tomorrow your boy is going to be playing college for the next 4-5 weeks.

Uh, whatcha doing with your current spot?

Also, I'm drinking by myself in the UVA dorms right now. Wake dorms so much better.

CT 191: Chat boy on a diet, don't try it. Jack yo @$$ like a looter in a riot.

Keeping the current spot. Just sublet a room for June. Ill come back to Austin on the weekends. I just have to right like a fucking 30 page research paper and take another class all in 4 weeks and have to be down there from 12-5 M-F. So I figured it was worth the gas money and the peace of mind to skip the two hour round trip commute every day and focus on school and get dat degree and keep my 4.0.

Plus San Marcos is a sneaky cool town and the undergrad girls are notoriously slutty and hot and why not play college for one final month.

Last edited:
CT 191: Chat boy on a diet, don't try it. Jack yo @$$ like a looter in a riot.

Also bro why don't you just go kick it on the Green? Maybe talk to a couple first years?

UVA kids are such douchers

Also bro why don't you just go kick it on the Green? Maybe talk to a couple first years?

UVA kids are such douchers

You mean the Lawn? Because 1) it was fucking alumni weekend and there is all kinds of scaffolding and shit out there. And it's wet and gross and 2) it's summer -- between classes and summer school, so there's no first years around

And, like, three: I'm like thirty and have a gf and can't be hooking it with 21 year olds in good conscience.

And 4) it's day one and I'll be here for a week. Surely others will get drunk with me soon. Unfortunately, I have several things to write. Ooops/

I'm at Penn next week. Not gonna be any 1st years around there either.

I met another Texas State prof today. She was kinda lame. She lives in Austin too. San Marcos must suck total balls.

Oh yeah it's the lawn

They're the fucking worst

When are you gonna be back in the ATX? I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but I'm a teacher and it's the summer. So I'm freeeeee.

Also Tejas you wanna watch the USA-Costa Rica match on Tuesday? I'm gonna come back up and watch it next door Haymaker with some peeps. Or are you still in Austin? I forget.

Yeah, tejas, what? do you live here/there?

Sorry brasky, with the exception of 36 hours at the end of June, I won't be experiencing that (hypothetical) texas heat. Till August. Then we'll party.

Sorry brasky, with the exception of 36 hours at the end of June, I won't be experiencing that (hypothetical) texas heat. Till August. Then we'll party.

Ugh I thought that was what you told me. But I didn't want it to be true.

I'm available at several excellent party locations across the US. Let me know where you want to party.

Oh yeah it's the lawn

They're the fucking worst

When are you gonna be back in the ATX? I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but I'm a teacher and it's the summer. So I'm freeeeee.

Also Tejas you wanna watch the USA-Costa Rica match on Tuesday? I'm gonna come back up and watch it next door Haymaker with some peeps. Or are you still in Austin? I forget.

I'm back in the ATX to stay for hopefully a good while

Brasky does that mean you are watching it at haymaker? Or next to haymaker?

Except August is when it's cook and egg on the street hot

Except August is when it's cook and egg on the street hot

Gawd, I know. I'll be back the first week of August, just in time to turn OLD.

You'll have to join brasky and i for the wake forest football season. we get..too drunk. or just drunk enough. noon games are still killer in CT.

Also, the Lucius "Uncle John's Band" cover on the "Day of the Dead" album is like the best cover I've ever heard. So fucking good. I want to cry. So Lucius and so Dead at the same time. Incredible.

I'm back in the ATX to stay for hopefully a good while

Brasky does that mean you are watching it at haymaker? Or next to haymaker?

Sorry, I live next door to Haymaker. And yes I'll be watching it there. You should join.

That's also where wakephan and I watch 11 am Wake football games on the ESPNU or CBS Sports Network. We're cool with bartenders. We have a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back