• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 191: Which park are y'all playin basketball? Get me on the court and I'm trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I live next door to Haymaker. And yes I'll be watching it there. You should join.

That's also where wakephan and I watch 11 am Wake football games on the ESPNU or CBS Sports Network. We're cool with bartenders. We have a good time.

Cool. I like Haymaker. Good place

I'm pretty sure I was already planning on meeting some folks there anyway before the game. I'll just make it a long night at the haymaker

In my time on the CHAT THREAD (since its very formation -- I was in my Poteat dormitory room at its inception) I have lived in Winston-Salem for four years, London for two years, and Austin for four years. I remember when MDMH was the worst poster on the boards. I remember when no one knew what RJKarl looked like and DeacFan2009 and I convinced the entire Orange Bowl tailgate that his dad was RJKarl. I remember before the boards knew that PhDeac was black and had kids (he probably didn't even have kids back then). I remember the good ol' days.

In my time on the CHAT THREAD (since its very formation -- I was in my Poteat dormitory room at its inception) I have lived in Winston-Salem for four years, London for two years, and Austin for four years. I remember when MDMH was the worst poster on the boards. I remember when no one knew what RJKarl looked like and DeacFan2009 and I convinced the entire Orange Bowl tailgate that his dad was RJKarl. I remember the good ol' days.

Some good times. I remember many of those days, except the OB prank, but the stories I've heard since we're pretty good

Some good times. I remember many of those days, except the OB prank, but the stories I've heard since we're pretty good

We were the greatest generation. There were the olds (and they are still here). And there were a few noobs. Classes of 2007-2010 were IT.

Nah, the townies are cooler

Also the Day of Dead is on Spotify now. Thanks for the alert bruh. You're right about Lucius and Uncle John's Band. So tight.

Just paused Up In The Air and now I'm jamming. Making some popcorn in my machine, pouring another bourbon, good vibes.

I would normally have to wake up at 6-6:15. Set the alarm for 8:30. Life is good.

Bro, i'm jealous. how many diet cokes and bourbons have you had tonight/

CT 191: Chat boy on a diet, don't try it. Jack yo @$$ like a looter in a riot.

Bro, i'm jealous. how many diet cokes and bourbons have you had tonight/

Bourbon and gingers tonight. I gotta sleep at some point. This is only my second.

However I did sporadic day drinking early at lunch on South Congress with some friends and then dinner at Whole Foods with my buddy Ryan. It was such a nice day. Between those two meals I went on a nice walk through the city to retrieve my car from last night. Stopped in and hung out with Debo for a bit at his place.

It's been a good day.

Damn. That austin life. I'm jealous. I'll be back soonish

In time for CLAWSON MACH 3

He's bald and a manlet. Not as cool as he acts.

I've weirdly grown to like that dude. I'm not sure anyone gave me more shit for graduating from Charlotte than him. But I kind of like his posting style these days. The banter between him, Rubbins and Say Hey is one of the few redeemable qualities about this place.

Also the cover of Me and My Uncle is tiiiiight. Makes me wanna head back to West Texas. Bro you wanna go to Marfa with me sometime this fall? I already wanna go back. I love that area.

Holy shit I forgot how crushing the end of Up In The Air is. So many emotions. A few hitting a little too close to home.

Or maybe that's the bourbon. Sam Elliot is a fucking G.

Good night sweet CT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back