• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 191: Which park are y'all playin basketball? Get me on the court and I'm trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm....maybe she was feeling self-conscious about things down there? Otherwise, to reject your oral pleasures would be ludicrous.

Nah, she just said it didn't do anything for her at all and she just wanted the fingers. She kept things pretty smooth and groomed and tight around there. I was cool with it, I guess, though I do dig giving oral pleasure. Ladies. :naughty:

The French Open final was today? Damn I had no idea. I'm in the 1% of the 1% of sports nerds and I spend an embarrassing amount of my mental capacity on sports knowledge.

Tennis is dead.

Does not compute.

Watched a little of the Departed and then switched over to Up In The Air

I'm a Vera Farmiga fan. I dig her

That comfortably numb scene.

Nah, she just said it didn't do anything for her at all and she just wanted the fingers. She kept things pretty smooth and groomed and tight around there. I was cool with it, I guess, though I do dig giving oral pleasure. Ladies. :naughty:

Maybe she had a bad experience where a former lover tried to rip out her hood piercing with his/her teeth. You should probably reassure her that you won't try to bite off her hood.

99.9% still includes like 7 million people without adding any parameters, that seems reasonable.

The population is sports nerds. Within that population Brasky is not in the 99.9th percentile. He's not even in the top 1% of sports nerds on this board, and this a place with 8XDeacs and the doofus twins.

I was at a party on Saturday evening where someone made pot brownies, and the host's mom ate a couple without knowing they were "special." I'm rather curious to find out if she had ever partaken before, if she got high and noticed or didn't notice, and if anyone ever told her. When we learned she'd had some, there was much laughter.

I was at a party on Saturday evening where someone made pot brownies, and the host's mom ate a couple without knowing they were "special." I'm rather curious to find out if she had ever partaken before, if she got high and noticed or didn't notice, and if anyone ever told her. When we learned she'd had some, there was much laughter.

omg i want to know how this turns out.

RTQ, did you eat pot brownies?!

Did you partake? Have you tried them before?

also, palma's move is definitely not original to palma.

The girl who made them ended up grabbing a partial brownie out of the mom's hand and quickly wrapping everything in foil. I've just reached out to the host to see if his mom ever said anything. I did not have any brownies. Tried a hard candy edible last summer and got exactly nothing out of it.

Sounds like my kind of party. I bet it got WEIRD. Was there smack tea served?

I came across a hood piercing on spring break back in the day

The population is sports nerds. Within that population Brasky is not in the 99.9th percentile. He's not even in the top 1% of sports nerds on this board, and this a place with 8XDeacs and the doofus twins.

Agreed, no indication of his superior sports mind despite the brags

The girl who made them ended up grabbing a partial brownie out of the mom's hand and quickly wrapping everything in foil. I've just reached out to the host to see if his mom ever said anything. I did not have any brownies. Tried a hard candy edible last summer and got exactly nothing out of it.

Clearly you've moved on to the hard stuff

Just heard a radio ad for an upcoming concert: Def Leppard, REO Speedwagon and Tesla. Have I stepped into a time machine?

Sounds like my kind of party. I bet it got WEIRD. Was there smack tea served?

no smack tea, just assorted fancy beers.

just checked with the host - his mom never said anything. he said it has probably been decades since she last smoked.

Clearly you've moved on to the hard stuff

ha, hardly. I think my friend was trying to be cautious but it was just a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back