• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

55dfa3504a716.image.jpg

The pretentiousness of those two is next fucking level
It takes a special kind of insufferable prick to brag about being intellectual AND being able to cook and dance.
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

They also created new "traditions" of watching TV together.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

97% chance that marriage ends in divorce when he comes out of the closet in a few years

Eventually, Ms. Sloan said, the two were spending so much time together that she asked him: “‘Is this fair? We are not too close, right?’ He said, ‘No, we are just two pilgrims along the way, traveling together for a while.’”

ChokingandGagging.gif

You guys can flame away or whatever, but jhmd is legit one of the funniest posters on this board. His shit cracks me up (even if you don't agree with all of it).

You guys can flame away or whatever, but jhmd is legit one of the funniest posters on this board. His shit cracks me up (even if you don't agree with all of it).

he legit thinks he's one of the funniest, at least.

woooowwww that marriage announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back