• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah it was a jokey thing.

one time we were in a meeting with a few other people, and a guy made a joke about someone's name looking like "bukkake" and that guy and I laughed, and the others (including manager) did not get it. I ended up spelling the word for him to go google on his own time at home, and he wrote it down and put it in his pocket. a couple days later he said that his wife had found the slip of paper when doing laundry and was like "wtf?" but also she knew what it meant. awkward convo ensued with his wife.

yeah it was a jokey thing.

one time we were in a meeting with a few other people, and a guy made a joke about someone's name looking like "bukkake" and that guy and I laughed, and the others (including manager) did not get it. I ended up spelling the word for him to go google on his own time at home, and he wrote it down and put it in his pocket. a couple days later he said that his wife had found the slip of paper when doing laundry and was like "wtf?" but also she knew what it meant. awkward convo ensued with his wife.

"awkward"

"No seriously, I have no idea what this means!"

Right from the playbook of the condom jerker.

Maybe I'm just too overly cautious with the things I say around women in the workplace...

You should ask him about his droopy balls.

NSFW: Cops Didn't Think This Subway Rider With His Balls Hanging Out Was Breaking The Law

2016_06_blurredballbearer.jpg

Oh man, I'm going to jail the next time i wear Patagonia Stand-Up shorts !

one time we were in a meeting with a few other people, and a guy made a joke about someone's name looking like "bukkake"

Holy shit, do you work with my girl Sharon Bukake?! Small world! She's great. Not sure if her name contributes to it, but she actually does enjoy bukkake and is pretty open about discussing it if you get to know her. Sharon B!

Maybe I'm just too overly cautious with the things I say around women in the workplace...

You couldn't survive in my office. We all have a very dry and inappropriate sense of humor.

You couldn't survive in my office. We all have a very dry and inappropriate sense of humor.

I do too... I don't want to be the target of a workplace harassment claim.

My current group are Uber conservative baptists, but the group I'm moving to is a bunch of liberals. I'm interested to see how they interact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back