• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drat! This must be bigger than we originally thought. I'm being backhacked by someone with direct access to our memory center. They're crashing my programs faster than I can bring them up. It's like they're using a T21 super processor or something, that or...

The killer must be inside the apartment! Juice, don't go in!

nvAcaFA.gif

Dont do it. We had sprint for a year and just switched to Verizon. Yes, its significantly cheaper, but there are large areas where you will have zero coverage. Most of our trip out west was without cell service whereas others around us had full coverage.

DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had Sprint for years because it was cheaper, Matt has Verizon through work and it was so so so many times of my phone not working while his was fine, that I switched last month and it's been AMAZING having a phone that actually works

Plus their data coverage is terrible. I lost 3G and 4G driving from here to the coast completely for the entire drive. I had no coverage at my in-laws, trouble spots in the house, etc. It's just a bad network

Switch is TO Verizon...wife misspoke initially. Crisis averted, but thanks all for the input.

When you search the Recorder of Deeds (http://162.217.184.82/i2/default.aspx) page with the property PIN (20-15-412-002-0000) it comes up with all these legal documents that probably only Numbers can understand.

Are you sure you've got the right unit ? That PIN is just for unit 11 which is on the second floor, owned by John L. Herndon. Anyway, the City of Chicago went after that unit for building code violations and now the USA is going after the whole building for some reason.

Are you sure you've got the right unit ? That PIN is just for unit 11 which is on the second floor, owned by John L. Herndon. Anyway, the City of Chicago went after that unit for building code violations and now the USA is going after the whole building for some reason.

The PIN is for the whole property (http://www.cookcountyassessor.com/Property.aspx?mode=details&pin=20154120020000), but some of the documents on the Recorder of Deeds page are for individual units. The USA thing was strange.

For those who unsubscribed:

Thanks to all who gave yesterday, we were able to increase our June donor total to 2,466. While that left us short of our goal of 3,000, our matching donor was gracious enough to extend our deadline to June 30.

We know that the amount of e-mails we send during match opportunities can be overwhelming, and we thank you for your patience. We're this persistent because $300,000 can go a long way in supporting our students and faculty, and we'd hate to miss out on an opportunity like this.

Thank you for your continued support. It truly makes a difference.

Blake Absher ('84)
Executive Director, The Wake Forest Fund

Blake Absher, DKE ('84)
Executive Director, The Wake Forest Fund

It's such bullshit though, that matching donor is not going to rescind his/her gift. That shit is already committed and in the bank. They're just being annoying -- 300k is most likely to be going to more administrators. /cynical rant.

Just saw an otherwise normal looking chick (20's, cute, petite, wearing a nice looking dress, probably has a job) with very hairy legs. It was such a strange sight that I couldn't look away.

Just saw an otherwise normal looking chick (20's, cute, petite, wearing a nice looking dress, probably has a job) with very hairy legs. It was such a strange sight that I couldn't look away.

... are you in pdx?

(note: I DEFINITELY shave... but I see this pretty frequently. Not sure how I feel about it. Good for those gals, I guess, but *shudder*)

When I told my boss I was going to Montana to go hiking, and that I was staying in a little camping cabin, he was like "are you going to go all granola and stop shaving your legs?" nope nope nope. Also I thought it was weird, because he seemed surprised that I'd be up for camping and hiking and whatnot. I guess sometimes the office version of someone might look different.

I cut it off with the Arab girl cause of hair. Just everywhere. Was gross. Even when shaved. I don't need no back stubble.

When I told my boss I was going to Montana to go hiking, and that I was staying in a little camping cabin, he was like "are you going to go all granola and stop shaving your legs?" nope nope nope. Also I thought it was weird, because he seemed surprised that I'd be up for camping and hiking and whatnot. I guess sometimes the office version of someone might look different.

That seems like an inappropriate question to ask.

fap ?

You should ask him about his droopy balls.

yeah, that doesn't strike me as an inappropriate question - depending on the conversational relationship you have with your coworkers. if it's asked in a friendly/joking manner that's pretty benign (IMO). different if asked in a :naughty: tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back