• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
hell no but looking at sardis. Going to try it out next week with the kids.

Might want to check out Beverly Woods East. Their website says they're accepting new members. Pretty decent facility. http://www.bweswimclub.com/BWEMembership.php?page=membership

Olde Providence Racquet Club is another one you should definitely check into. I know a number of Wake folks who go there.

http://www.oprctennis.com/default.aspx?p=DynamicModule&pageid=360908&ssid=269655&vnf=1

As far as I know - at least I wasn't getting any phone alerts this morning about issues at the station

It would seem like that water would make it all the way down to the tracks filled with a giant electric bar of death

Anyone using Sprint for cell service? I have an opportunity to roll onto a family plan through my wife's employer on the cheap. Would be switching from Verizon.

Anyone using Sprint for cell service? I have an opportunity to roll onto a family plan through my wife's employer on the cheap. Would be switching from Verizon.
Dont do it. We had sprint for a year and just switched to Verizon. Yes, its significantly cheaper, but there are large areas where you will have zero coverage. Most of our trip out west was without cell service whereas others around us had full coverage.

I had Sprint for years because it was cheaper, Matt has Verizon through work and it was so so so many times of my phone not working while his was fine, that I switched last month and it's been AMAZING having a phone that actually works

Dont do it. We had sprint for a year and just switched to Verizon. Yes, its significantly cheaper, but there are large areas where you will have zero coverage. Most of our trip out west was without cell service whereas others around us had full coverage.

Just don't live in those areas. I don't care if I don't have coverage during a trip where half the point is to disconnect.

Just don't live in those areas. I don't care if I don't have coverage during a trip where half the point is to disconnect.
It works fine if you will be staying in metropolitan areas, but even out where I live we'd lose service.

Sprint has gaps in major metropolitan areas too, like Atlanta. I lost service on a daily basis traveling from Sandy Springs to West Cobb County & didn't have service inside my house. It sucked. Their network of cell towers is just not nearly as robust as those with AT&T & Verizon.

Plus their data coverage is terrible. I lost 3G and 4G driving from here to the coast completely for the entire drive. I had no coverage at my in-laws, trouble spots in the house, etc. It's just a bad network

Who wants to play a game? It's called Tell Juice What the Sign Says. Google 6107 S. St. Lawrence, Chicago, IL 60637 and go to street view and tell me what the white sign on the front of the building reads.

Winner gets positive reputation points from a top-75 poster.

Who wants to play a game? It's called Tell Juice What the Sign Says. Google 6107 S. St. Lawrence, Chicago, IL 60637 and go to street view and tell me what the white sign on the front of the building reads.

Winner gets positive reputation points from a top-75 poster.

Do you need the number/what all do you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back